Where do you get Recovered Relics?

Screaming_Ziva

Just ran Korriban Incursion and Assault on Tython. None dropped.

None dropped for me, but my friend got one in the run before we teamed up. Seems they are not guaranteed. Though in my run I got both the pet and new Koreallis Speeder(excuse spelling please :))

Turns out you can't list them on the GTN either. I swear every patch Bioware does things differently. KDY Kits can be listed on the GTN but these can't?

That's a shame because the new legacy sets you can buy with these are pretty cool looking. I've already run these two FP's three times and have not seen this item drop once. Just got the one from the end of the quest chain.

Everyone should get one of these at the end of the FP. Oh well.

That's a shame because the new legacy sets you can buy with these are pretty cool looking. I've already run these two FP's three times and have not seen this item drop once. Just got the one from the end of the quest chain.

Everyone should get one of these at the end of the FP. Oh well.

I haven't seen any drops of them in the 3 runs I did either.

It would make sense to me that they should drop at least once per run, if not once per run per person. I can't imagine running it 288 times or so(1/4 drop rate *1/4 succesfull rolls *16 required for full set) on a single character just to earn a gear set.

I must be really unlukcy -.-' I have ran Korriban Incursion 8 times and Tython 9 times... not a single one has dropped, only relic I've gotten is the one from the quest giver, best chance is to ask if people are selling them on General on fleet, when 2.7 hit people were selling them for 80k each, now they are going for 300-400k each -.-'

Its times like this I'm thanksful for being an altaholic though.. so I guess I will have to do it that way if push comes to shove

Edit: One finally dropped at the 18th try and I won the roll :-P

Edited by dacentabaal

BEHOLD...!!! ALTAHOLICS SHALL BE REWARDED...!!! :cool:

Yeah Ive got way too many and have already got a full set of the gear xD My eyes were totally square from completing it on every alt and I was starting to dribble down the side of my mouth, making a weird zombie sound.

Edited by Darth_Exar

• 3 weeks later...
It took me about 2 days after 2.7 to get my full set. I really like this set. It seems to be the old Shadow gear without the big shoulder pads. I had to buy about 5 by shouting on fleet at 50k a pop. Glad I did because now that more people are finding what they are they are selling for over 100k on fleet and GTN now. :cool:

It took me about 2 days after 2.7 to get my full set. I really like this set. It seems to be the old Shadow gear without the big shoulder pads. I had to buy about 5 by shouting on fleet at 50k a pop. Glad I did because now that more people are finding what they are they are selling for over 100k on fleet and GTN now. :cool:

They're being listed on the GTN for 1 million a pop on BG. O.o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
You get a Recovered Relic if you do Forged Alliances: Part I and meet with Meet Theron Shan in the Fleet Cantina in cantina afterwards

Correct, but you can only run the arcs once per character. The question was where else to get them, since the arcs alone don't give you enough to complete a set.

• 6 years later...