Maintenance: December 12th, 2019

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on Thursday, December 12th to deploy Game Update 6.0.2.

Details:

DATE: December 12 2019

TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PST (1300 - 1700 GMT)

VERSION: 6.0.2

Patch notes will be available on Wednesday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on Thursday, December 12th to deploy Game Update 6.0.2.

Details:

TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1300 - 1700 GMT)

Patch notes will be available on Wednesday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

-eric

Hallo miteinander!

Am 12. Dezember werden wir die Server herunterfahren, um Spiel-Update 6.0.1a aufzuspielen. In diesem Zeitraum wird die Website ebenfalls nicht erreichbar sein.

Details:

DATUM: 12. Dezember 2019

ZEIT: 1400Uhr MEZ bis 1800Uhr MEZ

VERSION: 6.0.1a

Danke für eure Geduld, während wir die Dienste für Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ aktualisieren.

Incorrect: "TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1300 - 1700 GMT)"

Correct: "TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PST (1300 - 1700 GMT)"

Incorrect: "VERSION: 6.0.1a"

Correct: "VERSION: 6.0.2"

Curse you, daylight savings! Thank you for catching, both are fixed.

-eric

Not sure if this is being addressed or not but can you guys please please PLEASE consider maybe fixing the Oil Fire tactical? Atm its giving 2% armor instead of 2% DR. Also can you please make the Emergency Protocol Set bonus easier to get? I haven't seen a single one drop :(

Will all of the crafting changes you've been talking about be a part of this update? I've been SUPER anxious for these to finally roll out.

Yup, but as to how much of a change there will be, we have to wait till the patch notes. Hopefully they'll be positive and not a lackluster offhand throwout :/

my game was stuck on quick play saying I had to wait till planets download when I already downloaded the full game and have been playing for the past weeks. so I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it now its having errors saying login services isn't availiable and error receiving patch and before that it was downloading up to 80% and stopping saying fatal error. I don't know if its because you guys are doing maintenance soon but it was working fine last night and I put a lot of money into this game so its not cool to not even be able to play it.

my game was stuck on quick play saying I had to wait till planets download when I already downloaded the full game and have been playing for the past weeks. so I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it now its having errors saying login services isn't availiable and error receiving patch and before that it was downloading up to 80% and stopping saying fatal error. I don't know if its because you guys are doing maintenance soon but it was working fine last night and I put a lot of money into this game so its not cool to not even be able to play it.

The last few times the game was patched I had that problem, but completely closing out and then logging back in fixed it for me. sounds like your problem was more extreme.

Hey folks,

As a heads up, patch notes will be up towards end of day, Austin time. I will post here as soon as they are available.

-eric

My brain has melted from trying convert "end of day" into GMT. What is end of day in Dev land? 5pm? 6pm? 11.59pm? Help me Lord P'tach!

My brain has melted from trying convert "end of day" into GMT. What is end of day in Dev land? 5pm? 6pm? 11.59pm? Help me Lord P'tach!

I would say it's 5pm CST (Austin TX time). Might be a bit early but that's usually work day close for most places of business. So whatever that is in GMT...lol

Hey everyone,

Details:

TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PST (1300 - 1700 GMT)

-eric

Patch notes?

No Scourge romance fix?

Indeed. Why? This does not bode well for them knowing how to fix the issue. I'm hoping it's just a text mess up and the actual romance is not affected but as there's no fix I'm probably wrong and it's all gone to hell :(

So warmonger is not getting fixed for juggs?

They said it is fixed so trust them dont force them use jedi tricks to make you believe it is fixed. Dont expect them to fix it in first try and in less than a year there are bugs still in game after third fix announcement give them time dev team (interns) still didnt finished reading "Game Development For Dummies" book when they finish it they will try it again. You are expecting too much from poor interns.

buffing pyro dps when it already does 100k hit and around 10-13k dps https://imgur.com/HVGQ1n6 ?? Does combat team even knows about current state of class balance???Do they know that at the moment dec sin, conc. oper and dot pt are WAY ahead from other classes/specs and dominating pvp???

Oh and you should be aware that team ranked is DEAD. no one will able to get 200 wins for top 96 unless you bring quests with mats or other incentives which will make tr popular again. Otherwise you have a dead content with zero rewards and no possibiltiy in getting bronze,silver,gold or top 96...season 11 was full of wintraders in tr now it will be empty

They said it is fixed so trust them dont force them use jedi tricks to make you believe it is fixed. Dont expect them to fix it in first try and in less than a year there are bugs still in game after third fix announcement give them time dev team (interns) still didnt finished reading "Game Development For Dummies" book when they finish it they will try it again. You are expecting too much from poor interns.

It's not like I am asking them to fix the bug were I land 15 meters short of my target when I leap someone in pvp.