War-Forged Adept Package MK-3

Econometrix

Anyone have an idea of the RE percentage for this schematic? I had no trouble learning the other War-Forged MK-3 implant schematics. However, I have created and RE'd scores of the adept package MK-2 implants with no success. Is there a guide that discusses RE rates for the various level 75 implant grades? SWTORISTA has a great Biochem guide but glosses over the implants.

There are two rates to consider:

* The percentage reported on the tooltips of the items in question. (What does it say for the MK-2=>MK-3 step?)

* The actual yield in practice, which must be averaged over all players who do it.

The ideal is that the two will be close to the same once the number of REs of a particular item is high enough, but the actual yield will normally not be uniformly distributed across all players.

Thanks for reply. Of course shortly after posting I learned the schematic. Still there definitely seemed to be something fishy. I generally learned the schematics in a particular order (bulwark and bastion first, adept last) even though I was not attempting to RE them in that order. Adept was particularly costly to learn.