Celebrate May the 4th, 2021!

DanielSteed

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

Today we published an article announcing everything that will be happening for May the 4th this year.

- Log in reward that is inspired by The Bad Batch that will be available starting next week! Promotion period runs May 4th - May 11th.

- A Double XP event that will run from May the 4th - May 18th.

- We will be running a Collection Unlock sale for one week starting on May 4th (same period as the astromech login reward).

Edited by JackieKo

Hey everyone!

Today we published an article announcing everything that will be happening for May the 4th this year.

- Log in reward that is inspired by The Bad Batch that will be available starting next week! Promotion period runs May 4th - May 11th.

- We will be running a Collection Unlock sale for one week starting on May 4th (same period as the astromech login reward).

When will we get another character slot sale? It's been like a year and a half now since the last one. Been waiting to drop some extra $ on a character slot sale so long!

This right here, just another reskin of the same droid from past years.

Actually it's a different one. It has an antenna out, that makes it the first of its kind.

I for one like my annual Astromech pet. Gotta get them all. :p

Edited by Mubrak

Hey everyone!

I'd prefer to celebrate it with a fully functional dark side corruption on a nautlian and the ability to romance lana passed chapter 9 of KOTFE.

Whats the chances that this star wars day will be the day the bugs from 2015 will be fixed?

I keep reading about this Lana bug but have not experienced. I flirted with her one character and he married her and got the flirting options later in Echoes of Oblivion so I lnow it never glitched.

Another character married Theron and got the Echoes flirt option.

That self-centered jerk from Zakuul only asked my other character to share a meal and that was before Echoes. Nothing since.

That self-centered jerk from Zakuul only asked my other character to share a meal and that was before Echoes. Nothing since.

The game decided I made the wrong choice by dating that guy and not killing him, so when I started Ossus the game killed him for me.

I for one like my annual Astromech pet. Gotta get them all. :p

I do, too. I have the pink one and the grey one together in one of my strongholds. I call them Pinky and the Grey. They are trying to take over the world.

The game decided I made the wrong choice by dating that guy and not killing him, so when I started Ossus the game killed him for me.

Yea me too and I don't appreciate it. I can make my own decisions (and no I don't care what someone else says about Koth considering there are companions I don't like but don't want anyone to suffer the kill problem some of us have.)

Hey everyone!

hey Daniel , any chance the numerous bugs from 'Update 6.3' (https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=992508) might also be patched tomorrow (or later this week) as well?

Just curious, since i & many others have been waiting to run the new FP until it gets fixed.

Thanks.

p.s. Instead of yet ANOTHER bland 'astromech' re-skin , see if EA would allow u guys to make the next astromech re-skin have a special bonus *hologram projector* function ( "free" for loyal subcribers but cost CC's for non-subs) allowing the pet-owner to briefly converse with any unlocked Companion.

--- *the infrastructure code already exists with current group-->distance-->holo-call/dialog ui for FP's and the various companion phrases/replies already exist as well (like when you right-click "talk" to most called companions in the world, or when you click/talk to any companions aboard your personal ship)

Edited by Nee-Elder
immersive interactive ideas help to maintain LONG TERM player subscriptions, way more so than temporary Cartel Market shineys do

MTFBWY!! Always!!

Happy May the Fourth, everyone!

I remember my Dad taking me to see Star Wars when I was seven, and from the moment that Star Destroyer emerged from the top of the screen (I actually crouched down in my seat for fear of bumping my head on it), I was totally ensorcelled.

Will be watching them all later.

Have a fab day all!! o/

p.s. The fight between Yoda and R2 over the torch in Empire, is, in imvho, the pinnacle of comedic cinema. I care not what you think. ;)

Little bit more important than a movie anniversary or a free droid, its election day for city council, school board and airport authority.

you elect airport authorities?

Besides Star Wars, it doesn't have any special significance in Canada afaik.