Daily PO: Makeb GSI Missions [Empire]

So... for the toons that haven't done the Makeb story, how do you even access the base without doing it? Is there any way or do you have to do the Makeb story to have access to these missions? (I have both Digger droid and binos, but count that as two missions taking up my mission tab :/ )

1.) go to the fleet and start the seeker droid and macrobinocular mission, to get the items and enable the gsi terminals.

2.) go to makeb orbital station and chose any mission from the heroics terminal

3.) use the heroic transport and go to the next taxi station and go to the anchor with that.

4.) go to the gsi terminal and get your missions.

otherwise the POs are legacy wide, so you could make it easy by playing that with a character,

with already finished makeb planet storyline.

i tested it with fast leveled level 75 toons, technical still are on first hutta/korriban mission,

no token used.

1.) go to the fleet and start the seeker droid and macrobinocular mission, to get the items and enable the gsi terminals.

2.) go to makeb orbital station and chose any mission from the heroics terminal

3.) use the heroic transport and go to the next taxi station and go to the anchor with that.

4.) go to the gsi terminal and get your missions.

otherwise the POs are legacy wide, so you could make it easy by playing that with a character,

with already finished makeb planet storyline.

i tested it with fast leveled level 75 toons, technical still are on first hutta/korriban mission,

no token used.

Oooh I haven't thought about the heroics method, thanks! I usually do it with Rep toons because they auto-unlock the main base but in this server I play I haven't had any high lvl rep toons ^^;