Double Heroic Crates!?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone would care to explain why I get double heroic crates from heroic missions between levels 61-66 except for the military crates. Those never increase to double, and I have tried on multiple characters. I was just wondering, Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
It's always been that way. I don't believe it was a bug. It just gave players who at the time were level 60 a chance to farm the crates on the way to the new cap (65). The crates will be useful after beginning the KotFE story and reaching chapter 9.

It's always been that way. I don't believe it was a bug. It just gave players who at the time were level 60 a chance to farm the crates on the way to the new cap (65). The crates will be useful after beginning the KotFE story and reaching chapter 9.

The bug is that the doubling doesn't affect the miltary crates, but does affect the others.

The bug is that the doubling doesn't affect the miltary crates, but does affect the others.

Thanks. I read that wrong.

If you later do the Star Fortress missions on the planets, a player can use their surplus of non-military crates to help the resistance and then choose the military ones for the mission rewards.