Nightmare Pilgrim

Does anyone do regular Pilgrim runs on Satele Shan anymore? I know various servers in the past used to, but I haven't seen a group on Hot Pocket in ages. Doesn't seem to be much interest from /endgame for it either.

I've been sitting on 2/3 for the Aratech Coral quest for several years now, and I'm sick of looking at the damn thing.

Large guilds tend to have periodic (possibly even weekly) World Boss crawls or some such thing. You could try joining one of them.

Unlike other WBs, Nightmare Pilgrim has mechanics that need to be followed, timers, and so on. Best done in Discord with VC. Not impossible with EndGame PUG, but not the easiest way to success.

"That is not the Lore Object you're looking for."

Edited by mike_carton

Large guilds tend to have periodic (possibly even weekly) World Boss crawls or some such thing. You could try joining one of them.

Unlike other WBs, Nightmare Pilgrim has mechanics that need to be followed, timers, and so on. Best done in Discord with VC. Not impossible with EndGame PUG, but not the easiest way to success.

I was with a larger guild for a bit, which attempted it once and failed at, I haven't had the patience to try any others.

I disagree about needing comms, it's not that complicated, just requires people to pay attention to what they're doing, ie not attacking Dog if they have Bloodmark or if Pilgrim's shield is up.

They nerfed Pilgrim quite a bit, it's easy to do it with pug group now if tanks know what to do.

I know, it's been that way since at least 4.0. I haven't had much luck with pugs, they can't do it more often than not, but you're right though, if people know their stuff it's easy. Last time I cleared it we had basically a full group of raiders, and it was a cakewalk. Can't seem to get raiders for it anymore though, presumably because they have more interesting things to do. Probably doesn't help that Satele Shan's pop is slowly dwindling in favour of Star Forge, either.