Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: October 22nd, 2019

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: October 22nd, 2019
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nee-Elder
10.21.2019 , 03:40 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post

It's a blunder to not give tiny, boutique guilds the same rewards as medium and large guilds?
huh? Clearly you didn't even bother to read the THREAD lol typical misinformed silly troll

Have fun tomorrow. I know i will.

----------

Regarding 'patch notes' ... Was this really needed lol wut tha eff: "Taxis have been added to the Fleet which will take you between each quarter." ...cuz it was oh so challenging to run/rocket/mount a whole whopping 3 seconds between sections. Gamers getting more & more lazy with each passing year and Devs making the same mistakes catering to lowest-common-denominators.

p.s. Good to see GSF getting soooo much attention these days:
Galactic Starfighter
Corrected a typo in the description for the B-5 Decimus.
Never tell me the odds!

Jerba
10.21.2019 , 03:46 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Bidli View Post
"The global cooldown and cooldown of stims is no longer affected by Alacrity."

part about global cooldown - does this mean global cooldown only when you use stim, or global cooldown in general? like always?
^ Please clarify ASAP what this means.
This change was never mentioned before and we did not notice it on the PTS. If GCD is no longer affected by Alacrity (and fixed to 1.5s), it has huge repercussions to gearing. I am assuming this is just a typo but please clarify.
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

EricMusco
10.21.2019 , 03:47 PM | #33 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Bidli View Post
"The global cooldown and cooldown of stims is no longer affected by Alacrity."

part about global cooldown - does this mean global cooldown only when you use stim, or global cooldown in general? like always?

also in Sith Warrior set "The Undying"

"(4) After executing Mad Dash, you can 20% damage reduction for 6 seconds."

I believe there is a typo
Just GCD / CD on stims.

I will get that typo corrected.
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Minzurion
10.21.2019 , 03:50 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by tuulem View Post
Midday GMT.

For the inevitable raging that "it's already 12:15 and the servers are still up" I would like to take this opportunity to point out that the UK is not currently on GMT, we are on BST, which is GMT+1. So for the UK, at least, they will go down at 1pm, local time.
So... basically when it's time for the weekly reset?! The German launcher has the downtime listed from 1 PM CET till 7 PM CET. And Central Europe has currently CEST (GMT+2)
Click this referal link. For 7 days subscription.
Read the Referal infos.
May The Force Be With You!

UnP_RIP
10.21.2019 , 03:54 PM | #35
Given it is nowhere mentioned in the Patch Notes, are Level Sync and Amplifiers going to be included in the Patch tomorrow?

sdrakulya
10.21.2019 , 03:55 PM | #36
Quote:
  • Preferred Status players at level 75 can now earn Renown XP at a 25% rate.
  • Free to play players can now play 10 Warzones per week (up from 5).
  • Free to play players can now receive rewards from 10 Flashpoints per week (up from 3).
  • Free to play players can now play 10 space PvE Missions per week (up from 5).
You were soooo close to fixing this, guys. SOOOOOOOO close... You forgot the ops! 1 single ops available weekly (per legacy! not per character) for preferred players, even if only allowed on Story Mode, either that or ops passes really need to come back!

Pietrastor
10.21.2019 , 04:06 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by sdrakulya View Post
You were soooo close to fixing this, guys. SOOOOOOOO close... You forgot the ops! 1 single ops available weekly (per legacy! not per character) for preferred players, even if only allowed on Story Mode, either that or ops passes really need to come back!
Or better - Uprisings for F2P/Pref. What is even the freaking point in putting them behind the paywall, it just makes the queues endless...
My referral link (7 days sub free) - http://www.swtor.com/r/fK5gsH

Jobster
10.21.2019 , 04:11 PM | #38
Players who have completed the Mission ďHearts and MindsĒ will find the first Mission of Onslaught in their Mission Log.

Does this mean you HAVE to have finished the Ossus storyline?
____▄▄▄«▄___Á
█_______/_/_/_/█ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞř ═══
/__/═╝ ▀▀▀▀▀

Rion_Starkiller
10.21.2019 , 04:13 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Nee-Elder View Post
huh? Clearly you didn't even bother to read the THREAD lol typical misinformed silly troll

Have fun tomorrow. I know i will.
What? Iím a misinformed silly troll now? Maybe you should re-read the OP in the thread you linked
-Beruhl, NiM Space Barbie and Solo Ranked Forum PvP (ง︡'-'︠)ง
(\/)(÷,,,,÷)(\/) ¶̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱(̢ ̡͇̅└͇̅┘͇̅ (▤8כ−◦
8 pugs and a grophet i do what i want major league memes can i borrow a stim?

Void_Singer
10.21.2019 , 04:15 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Jobster View Post
Does this mean you HAVE to have finished the Ossus storyline?
Yes, that's how story progression works = P