Cannot Complete Agent Story Line Bug

Invic

I am frustrated myself but not as much as you guys. I am willing to cut them some slack. I don't know anything about coding but I have to imagine it's not easy. I am positive they do care about our problems and are just as frustrated when stuff like this happens. Obviously its not easy to fix or it would have been already.

I am frustrated myself but not as much as you guys. I am willing to cut them some slack. I don't know anything about coding but I have to imagine it's not easy. I am positive they do care about our problems and are just as frustrated when stuff like this happens. Obviously its not easy to fix or it would have been already.

I did a fair amount of coding myself. The fix for this should be quite straightforward for any decently experienced coder, as it affects NOTHING later in the game besides the ending. from what it looks to me is that its an "if" command.

The fact is they simply do not give a ****. When EA bought BW, they lost 75% of the original coders (most of who worked on SWTOR) and 95% of the people who did ME series, hence the uber epic fail of ME3 ending. EA no longer wants to spend the money to hire competent people, and is probably just kidnapping real people and rolling their faces on keyboards in hope that it fixes the problem.

I worked with a customer service "droid" today. I re-ran the mission for a fourth time, but this time with my graphics all turned to low. Didn't work

I'm torn between giving up and picking a different option and leaving it hanging to help them try to fix it.

This. I'm having the same problem with "Finding Vengeance"...guess I'll just do some minor quests until it gets fixed in a patch or something.

I have the same problem. at this point i'm in the same boat so I reset my quest to just take that ending but now my story is even more glitched. quest says "speak to fixer 12" and now fixer 12 is bugged and wont speak to me about the quest just how nice my ship looks... I just want to finish my story lol

I can't find a way to reset my quest. The abandon option is greyed out. I chose to kill the 2 Sith and now all I get is a red door. The Emperor must be really mad at me.

I can't find a way to reset my quest. The abandon option is greyed out. I chose to kill the 2 Sith and now all I get is a red door. The Emperor must be really mad at me.

You've got to get a CSR to help you out.

I'm stuck in the same boat with the Star Chamber as the rest of you. I destroyed the Black Codex and now I'm humped. Sucks but at least I can PvP in the mean time.

I'm having trouble on Voss on the "Finding Vengeance" story quest cutscene for investigating the Bounty hunter's Corridornates cuts off at different times. I've sent 2 tickets in the last 3 days so far...

Okay, someone else said this already but I just tried it today and it worked. Just press the spacebar a few times in the first conversation (when you reach the bounty hunter's coordinates and search the body), as soon as it starts. After that, the rest of the quest is fine.

Okay, someone else said this already but I just tried it today and it worked. Just press the spacebar a few times in the first conversation (when you reach the bounty hunter's coordinates and search the body), as soon as it starts. After that, the rest of the quest is fine.

I just got to the exact same part. It was also bugged for me. I tried the suggestion of space-bar through the cutscene and it worked.

• 2 months later...

I can't complete "Finding Vengeance" because when I try to speak to the Bounty Hunter, it just hangs at the talk icon and nothing else happens. Tried resetting and activating him several times, but nothing happens.

Already sent a ticket.

Edited by Thondan

I can't complete "Finding Vengeance" because when I try to speak to the Bounty Hunter, it just hangs at the talk icon and nothing else happens. Tried resetting and activating him several times, but nothing happens.

Already sent a ticket.

This has been happening on my Jedi Knight/Consular. Every time I try to start a convo on the Tython Jedi council, clicking on the door does absolutely nothing. As you say, the convo dialogue icon just hangs and animates.

Apparently logging in and out corrects this specific issue.

• 8 years later...