Wish to add second version of Arcann's helmet in 7.0.

LanceDefender

In my opinion and I already know that there would be a lot of people who would love as well to see not only Arcann's mask (half face) but also a second version, a Full-Head version.

I think, that version would be far better in general and would be among the best in game.

What do you think BioWare and what you think players?

I completely agree with this statement. A full helmet based on the design of the Arkann mask would be a very desirable item for many players - many players, including me, want to make their characters unique, and the "classic" mask, although it looks very good, becomes a stumbling block.

In my opinion and I already know that there would be a lot of people who would love as well to see not only Arcann's mask (half face) but also a second version, a Full-Head version.

I wouldn't necessarily want a full head version as much as I would want just a full faceplate version. In fact while I'm thinking about it I'd like to see some full faceplate masks that don't hide hair like the ones featured in KOTOR/KOTOR II.

IMO there would be alot of players that would enjoy such items and not just for the nostalgia.

Some examples of the KOTOR Full faceplate masks including a full Arcann Mask and 2 MOD masks

https://imgur.com/a/x6acmRJ

I think, that version would be far better in general and would be among the best in game.

What do you think BioWare and what you think players?

That sounds really good! I would love it!