Give backfill something for being stuck in crappy matches.

NuSeC

I don't know how many times I have to backfill into a WZ and get nothing as it is almost always a losing match.

Come on! I get the lockout! It works. But it is garbage when combined with getting nothing for losing. You are literally punishing people who queue for WZs now.

Who wants to join a farming session and get stuck there or face a lockout. WTH?

Who's idea was this? :confused:

Do devs even look in here anymore?

Edited by NuSeC

Everyone should get their daily or weekly auto completed the moment they Q for a WZ, that should make everyone happy. Then they get their crappy rewards out of the way immediately and they can stop Bi*****g about it. Thats what Coddle Culture is all about right?

Everyone should get their daily or weekly auto completed the moment they Q for a WZ, that should make everyone happy. Then they get their crappy rewards out of the way immediately and they can stop Bi*****g about it. Thats what Coddle Culture is all about right?

Your hyperbolic sarcasm, while amusing, doesn't really help the real problem. Honestly, I have stopped acquiring the weekly and daily. It takes away some of the aggravation of losing. Now, I honestly don't care whether I win or lose, though I always try my best. I try my best because of personal satisfaction...so if I perform well on a losing team, at least I performed well, and that's my focus now.

Your hyperbolic sarcasm, while amusing, doesn't really help the real problem. Honestly, I have stopped acquiring the weekly and daily. It takes away some of the aggravation of losing. Now, I honestly don't care whether I win or lose, though I always try my best. I try my best because of personal satisfaction...so if I perform well on a losing team, at least I performed well, and that's my focus now.

that is the solution to the real problem.

I didnt say remove missions

just leveling 70-75. omg. the rewards. lmao. just give us more stims. srsly. wearing 252s and 258s and the quests and such give you 200s. i get not giving better gear. but just up the stims. ffs. so bad it's funny. lul

Who suggested this? And why post it here?

Who suggested this? And why post it here?

I think he was replying with sarcasm to my post because I suggested it give you a win towards your missions even if you lose.

It’s not like I’m suggesting you are getting something for free. It’s an actual payment idea because the system is back filling you into losing matches that you get nothing out of and is a complete waste of your time because you can’t leave.

That’s the part that went right over his head.

Edited by TrixxieTriss