Bounty hunter voice actor change

joshuadyal

The last few times this event has run it's had me going crazy. Is there a different voice actor for the bounty hunter who recorded the dialogue for the bounty hunter event? Although the voice sounds very similar, the bounty hunter event dialogue has a notable lisp that the main story voice acting does not. Or did the VA just think it'd be funny to mess with us and do his voice a little bit differently?

The last few times this event has run it's had me going crazy. Is there a different voice actor for the bounty hunter who recorded the dialogue for the bounty hunter event? Although the voice sounds very similar, the bounty hunter event dialogue has a notable lisp that the main story voice acting does not. Or did the VA just think it'd be funny to mess with us and do his voice a little bit differently?

Some head pieces have voice modulations.

Does it matter?

In real life, VAs die, retire, lose their voice, etc, and sometimes need to be replaced. Duh.

Absolutely nothing related to the game "matters." I'm asking because I'm curious. And going a little crazy trying to figure out where this bizarre lisp came from. If it's just an artifact of compression, that actually makes some sense.