Biochem Onslaught has me a little overwhelmed

InaNurn

I've noticed that there are a number of materials needed that don't appear to be obtainable through Bioanalysis or Diplomacy, guides don't seem to be much help since they seem to only have the recipes with no information of where to get these materials if I can gather these materials at all...

I don't know, I guess I'm just asking for tips for this, I just want to make stims and adrenals so I can be a less worthless DPS.

You have everything you need to craft stims and adrenals as a Biochem. You do have to craft 3 types of assembly components first (green/blue/purple) in order to make the highest level of stims and adrenals.

Once you make the assembly components then you can craft the stims and adrenals and deconstruct them for a chance at the higher quality schematic.

Edited by Bar-Da-Voya

You have everything you need to craft stims and adrenals as a Biochem. You do have to craft 3 types of assembly components first (green/blue/purple) in order to make the highest level of stims and adrenals.

Once you make the assembly components then you can craft the stims and adrenals and deconstruct them for a chance at the higher quality schematic.

So there's nothing requiring another crafting skill for materials, that was sort of my biggest worry