How do I get inoculated for Quesh?

coltess

I've reached Quesh. I ran by the medical officer and tried to enter the ship, I got the message saying I needed to get inoculated. However, when I talk to the medical officer he says something along the lines of "No one reaches Quesh without an inoculation. Moff Dracen's order." And he doesn't inoculate me so I can't reach Quesh.

If I remember correctly, I had a quest where he sent or gave me a shot of something so I didn't have to deal with it. It was from the 1st questgiver I saw there I think.

However I've also seen med NPC's selling it.

Z

Edited by ZNICK

You need to be 33 or 34, then you talk to the NPC right at the spaceport were you land an d before you get to the planet shuttle, if you are allowed ot go, you will get the Quest triangle, if not you need another level

• 5 months later...
I'm level 38 and just got to the orbital station. I don't see any medical doctor anywhere. I tried relogging. Still no medic. I went to the medical droid to see if he was selling any sort of "inoculations." No luck there, either. What do I do?

I'm level 38 and just got to the orbital station. I don't see any medical doctor anywhere. I tried relogging. Still no medic. I went to the medical droid to see if he was selling any sort of "inoculations." No luck there, either. What do I do?

For Republic, there's an NPC standing in the hallway just before you enter the shuttle bay. He should have a mission symbol over his head. I don't know if it's the same for Empire, but it's worth a look.

If he doesn't have a symbol, then check to see if you were supposed to use your ship's holoterminal before leaving the ship (I miss that part a lot, drives me crazy :rolleyes:)

Edited by Gidrea

There is no mission symbol above anybody's head, and my quest objective is to find a smuggler's hangar (I am a smuggler, but it's not my hangar). The shuttle to the planet's surface is, supposedly, where I have to go next, except that it won't let me take the shuttle because I haven't been inoculated, yet.

I might just file a bug report. At this point, it seems like everything that everyone has talked about regarding this just isn't working for me. Can't say there is much else to do.

I had the same problem, couple of days ago, on my smuggler. Probably is a 1.3 thing. There are two guys in the center (closer towards the quesh shuttle), one of which is one of those very wierd looking aliens in a white coat (medical officer). Talking to the other guy starts the quest just fine, even though he doesn't have a quest mark above his head.

I had this problem yesterday, alot of quests are missing off the map (not showing objectives) but I ran back and one of the men just before you enter the hangar area inoculated me after a short speech :S

• 3 weeks later...

Just found out what to do.

As you go towards the big room with the shuttle, there are 2 people standing in the corridor at the entrance. One is a man with a goatee and the other a strange fish guy with a white coat. The goatee guy is called Republic Commando and despite having no quest triangle above him he still shows that conversation icon when you hover over him.

Simply fire up a conversation and you'll get a quest letting you board the ship.

Hope that helps :)

I had the same problem, couple of days ago, on my smuggler. Probably is a 1.3 thing. There are two guys in the center (closer towards the quesh shuttle), one of which is one of those very wierd looking aliens in a white coat (medical officer). Talking to the other guy starts the quest just fine, even though he doesn't have a quest mark above his head.

This is the correct answer. 1.3 removed the mission marker on this guy but he still gives the mission. Just look for somebody in the orbital station you can talk to, I'm pretty sure the mission guy is the only one.

• 1 month later...

I encountered this problem today on my lvl 41 Jedi Shadow. After a trying to enter the ship and getting the error message, I walked around aimlessly until I searched on Google and found this thread. The two guys described as standing in the middle when you walk up the stairs toward the Quesh shuttle worked for me. One of them was an alien that was labeled something like Republic Scientist.

This issue still exists; however, after talking with them I was still able to enter Quesh.

PS - this topic should be moved to a different section of the Forums

Edited by GuardianEkim
Added Content

• 8 years later...
u need to be atleast lv 33 and talk to guy infront of exit just found this out lvling my spare character

*Eight years ago* there was an oddity where the medic who you talk to didn't have the mission triangle over his head. Those folks up there were talking about that time. Er. Because that's when *they* were talking.

*Eight years ago* there was an oddity where the medic who you talk to didn't have the mission triangle over his head. Those folks up there were talking about that time. Er. Because that's when *they* were talking.

i was refering to even starting it because i couldnt even do that till 33 im aware post was years ago i was posting in hopes helping anyone who didnt know

• 2 weeks later...
You have to accept the Quesh specific storyline, which is highlighted by purple right before the ship that transports you to the surface. You can actually abandon the quest once you're on the ground :)

Yes, we know that. The problems in this thread are:

* Way back when, there was a bug where the yellow triangle (it was yellow back then(1)) didn't show up even if you were the right level.

* And people were (and still are) managing to arrive there below the minimum level for the mission, at which point the yellow or purple triangle doesn't show up.

(1) Purple highlighting of class story and planetary story missions didn't show up until 4.0 in 2015.