What are your fav hidden gems in the game

Shingara

One thing i love in swtor are the hidden gems, the open secrets that are scattered around the game, the ones that are easily missed yet expand the game or your enjoyment of the game and story.

For me my fav is the npcs who chat, if you spend the time and just stand near talking npcs they will tell you hidden secrets and hints to unlocking achievs etc. Good examples are the 2 droids on the space station who theorize how valkorians plague works and the hat seller and customer on zakul who tell you outright where zildrog is basically telling you exactly whats going on.

Edited by Shingara

the hat seller and customer on zakul who tell you outright where zildrog is basically telling you exactly whats going on.

Except that what they say is *wrong*.

The haberdasher(1) says that Zildrog is a monster that lives in the swamp and eats people, then denies it, saying that it's all just nonsense.

It isn't any sort of monster. (If you think that it is, you clearly haven't played through all the story, so even in a spoiler box I won't spoil it.)

(1) https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/haberdasher says that a haberdasher sells more than just hats. Presumably the customer asked him about hats before the player arrived.

I like the throwback armor sets for KotOR 1, 2, and the Old Republic comics: Bastila Shan (and her bloodline), Juhani, Jolee Bindo, Mission Vao, Carth Onassi, Kreia, Visas Mar, Mira, Canderous Ordo, Calo Nord, Cassius Fett, Zayne Carrick (and Carrick Station as a whole), Lucien Draay, etc.

Also, the entirety of the Endar Spire bit on Taris, and Taris as a whole. It's been a running theme since it was destroyed in KotOR, and you go back and see it again in KotOR II, but to see it lying there, larger than life. It all came back, fighting Calo Nord, the surface being destroyed, and barely making it out.

Edited by WHTJunior