Cartel Market Stash?

Flayedawg

Forgive the dumb n00b question, but where do I find the Cartel Market Stash? I opened up 30 cartel crates the other day & everything went into this stash thingie ... which I can't find :(

Also, is this stash thingie open to all the characters on my legacy, or just the one that opened the cartel crates? MTIA.

Forgive the dumb n00b question, but where do I find the Cartel Market Stash? I opened up 30 cartel crates the other day & everything went into this stash thingie ... which I can't find :(

Also, is this stash thingie open to all the characters on my legacy, or just the one that opened the cartel crates? MTIA.

Shift + P > select item stash

yes, this is a legacy feature

do mind that the timer for trading doesn't start until you remove the item from the item stash

At the top of your screen is a Cartel Market drop-down menu. "Pack Explorer" is one of the options.

The items in Pack Explorer can be accessed by all your characters. So, if you want a particular item to go to a particular alt, you can just have that alt pull it out of the stash, rather than wait for the 'bind timer' to run out.