Prepare for your Immortal Jugg/Healer Gods in 7.0

Wilsu_Addar

With the removal of CC and mobility from all DPS classes, get ready for any guarded healer to be completely immortal, more so than now.

Immortal Juggs will rule in PvP just like now. With a decent healer they can guard, I'm not sure it will be possible to actually kill them. They'll be even more dominant than they are currently.

Might be a good time to roll a healer and make a tank friend.

You’re forgetting that the new system is also reducing the abilities of both tanks and healers, which will actually make both of them less effective in the long run. Dps will still have plenty of solid tools, but most defenses will take a hit. If anything, the concern should be the other way around. Worry about whether or not Immortal Juggs and healers will still be as good in PvP when 7.0 rolls around.

Yeah I honestly think it's gonna be the opposite. There's gonna be new lvl 80 gear so stat buffs, and all classes are losing dcds. It's gonna be like wow where ur getting 3 shot and dead considering the strength of burst classes. Plus we don't know the status on tacticals. Part of the issue with immortal jugg is grit teeth, they might not even have that advantage anymore. Have to wait and see.

I agree if Grit Teeth is gone, Juggs will be significantly weakened. My main concern is the reduction of CC against healers. The more they can cast, the more difficult it will be to kill them. I dont have any faith in Biowares ability, so I'm expecting Operatives to be ridiculous and healer/tank combos to be unreal.