Guild Bulletin Board in game.

ronin_chi_lao

For recruiting or anything else guild related instead of hanging out on a starter planet or fleet blowing away time in gen chat waiting for a pm from a potential new recruit.

Let them leave a message there with questions.

A way to send guild invites even while logged off through same system.

Etc.

Please, add more if you can think of anything. This is just off the top of my head.

New methods are always better to find recruits and build guilds.

• 3 years later...
A listing of all guilds on the server with some information about each (some coming from the game, some coming from the GM) and a way to send a message to the guild (what you call a Guild Bulletin Board) would be nice. Something would have to be done to prevent spam, though.

I agree. This would be great. I always struggled with finding the right guild for me, and just when I thought I had seen them all, a guild recruitment message pops up from a guild I never even heard of before.

Another thing I would like to see, and this was suggested by SWTOR Central years ago, is a Premade Group Finder like in World of Warcraft. Here, you can essentially create a group for anything you want. This will let others know that there are other players interested in doing the same content as them, regardless of where they are in the world, and players can apply or join at will. This beats spamming chat in Fleet and Fleet alone ..."Anyone want to do MM Flashpoints w/ Bonus Boss? ...Anyone? :/" It'll make it easier to get groups together and thus make the game feel more alive. You will also be able to see their item rating beforehand, and perhaps other information such as achievements, if you ought to be picky as to who you want in your group.

Yet another quality of life improvement I would like to see is cross-faction queues and groups. This would effectively double the perceived population on each server, make it easier to find potential interest in forming up for certain activities, and prevent guilds from having to create two guilds just to accommodate both factions.

Edited by ForfiniteStories

Have you tried out the guild section of the SWTOR Community website?

If your talking about the one made by swtorista and affiliated with diversity fleet then yes. My guilds are listed there.

I'm also on the guildmaster hotspot and swtor guild finder discord servers :D

I even put a link back to our guild server discord from our website also listed [linked] on the community website.

Maybe I should link the guild discord from facebook or something as well.. reddit went dead on me.

Still having this (OP) in game seems viable for those not looking for a lot of hoops to run thru getting a real invite without a member/officer being on. ie using the mail system

Or, of course, you could put a recruitment post on the Server sub-forums here. 😇

I believe I have but it got buried.

If I can I'll revise it. I did have a guild message/recruit ad in the starforge discord from way back. Those might need refreshing as well. thanks almost forgot.

• 2 weeks later...