New Social Points in 7.0 Where do I see them?

Sarova

Since social points have been removed from the character sheet/pane/window/UI, where are we supposed to see how many we've accrued now? I can't find the info anywhere.

EDIT: Found it (with help form PTS Fleet Gen Chat). If anyone else is looking it's:

Y>Achievements>Legacy>Advancement>Group Finder :)

Edited by Sarova
Found the info

Since social points have been removed from the character sheet/pane/window/UI, where are we supposed to see how many we've accrued now? I can't find the info anywhere.

EDIT: Found it (with help form PTS Fleet Gen Chat). If anyone else is looking it's:

The system is being removed. you will no longer be able to achieve those social titles etc in 7.0

• 4 months later...

Just wanted to say your Rishi hidehout looks great. :) Good work!

• 2 weeks later...

Except doing group content doesn't seem to advance this at all. Unless there is some unwritten rule for what counts.