Secrets of the Enclave Flashpoint Feedback

JackieKo

• Dev Post

Hello everyone!

PTS for the Secrets of the Enclave Flashpoint is now live! Please note that testing is only available for Veteran difficulty. Master difficulty will be added in at a later time.

If you could answer any of the following questions, that will be very helpful feedback for us.

• What was your group's composition (number of tanks, healers, and dps)?
  • What did you think about the layout of the Flashpoint?
  • Was it easy to understand where to go and what to do?
  • Did the length of the Flashpoint feel appropriate?
  • What was your favorite boss? Your least favorite? Why?
  • Were any boss mechanics difficult to understand or notice?
  • Were any bosses too easy? Too hard?
  • Did boss fights take too long? Were any too short?
  • Did any boss abilities feel like they did too much damage? Too little?
  • Were you able to complete the bonus mission and fight the optional boss?
  • Did any non-boss enemies stand out as too difficult (or as having too much health)?
  • Were there too many non-boss enemies (trash packs)? If so, where was the density too high?
  • Did you encounter any bugs that made it impossible to complete the Flashpoint? If so, please describe them.
  • What did you enjoy the most about the Flashpoint? The least?
  • Do you have any additional comments or feedback?

Thank you!

Edited by JackieKo

Since we're not able to test the SOLO-STORY mode, I'd like to fervently request you folks consider not having the same trash that's in veteran mode in the SOLO-STORY mode. That's the case in Spirit of Vengeance, and the amount of trash is universally hated in every thread on this.

Please consider making sure the trash is not as ridiculous as Spirit of Vengeance is (and hey if you want to tweak that it'd be great too!).

I was not able to finish the flashpoint due to a bug which I encountered. I've described it below. I shall edit this post when I attempt this with a group later today, see if the experience changes my outlook on anything and update my responses accordingly for you. :)

What was your group's composition (number of tanks, healers, and dps)?

- One DPS (Jedi Guardian, Vigilance) + Kira Carsen (Level 50, DPS)

What did you think about the layout of the Flashpoint?

- I actually really enjoyed the layout. It felt very open, but not so open that I risked getting lost at any point.

Was it easy to understand where to go and what to do?

- Yes. Although I confess it took me longer than it should have to work out that I needed to destroy the bonus droid spawns beside the consoles! That'll teach me to read overhead text properly.
:o

Did the length of the Flashpoint feel appropriate?

- Yes.

What was your favourite boss? Your least favourite? Why?

- I enjoyed the mechanic behind the droid encounters in the sublevel for the bonus objective. Leading them to the terminals.

Were any boss mechanics difficult to understand or notice?

- I'll come back on this one as I didn't get to finish the Imperial Trio!

Were any bosses too easy? Too hard?

- I felt a little too comfortable with the graul. As a single player with one interrupt ability at my disposal, I had no issue. So, I think that with a group of 4 players, there would be little challenge to navigate in this fight. Adding at least another move that we need to interrupt would at least cause the team co-ordinate having one available.

Did boss fights take too long? Were any too short?

- I felt they took a satisfactory time to complete.

Did any boss abilities feel like they did too much damage? Too little?

- I thought the damage ratio was pretty fair.
:)

Were you able to complete the bonus mission and fight the optional boss?

- Yup!

Did any non-boss enemies stand out as too difficult (or as having too much health)?

- I'll let you know after round two at this flashpoint!

Were there too many non-boss enemies (trash packs)? If so, where was the density too high?

- I actually thought it was a fair amount of enemies. I only skipped by a small handful that were off to the side here or there. I didn't feel a sense of "Ugh, leave me alone!" at any point.
:D

Did you encounter any bugs that made it impossible to complete the Flashpoint? If so, please describe them.

- Yes, and this is what prompted me to come straight here! I was facing the Imperial Trio in the ruins of the enclave. I failed my first attempt, and when I clicked to respawn, I did so beneath the map. When this happened, I continued to fall into the skybox, die and repeat over and over. I could not do anything except force a logout to escape.

What did you enjoy the most about the Flashpoint? The least?

- The setting. A mix of locations outdoors and in which blended together well. I didn't feel like I was in the same place from beginning to end.

Do you have any additional comments or feedback?

- Having coincidentally played KotOR II again very recently, the one missed opportunity I felt from playing through this flashpoint was the creature mobs. When I got into the cave, I was genuinely just a little disappointed that the enemy NPCs were not kinrath and those inside the enclave sublevel were not laigrek.

Edited by MagSul

4 Damage (Imperial FP), 3 Damage + 1 Companion (Republic FP)
    The layout was nice, having a little freedom on when moving through was a nice change of pace.
    First tunnels inside the enclave gave us the briefest of pauses but they were easy to navigate along with the rest of the FP.
    Seemed about right.
    Ghaul because of the new fear mechanic.
    No
    They were all very easy on veteran, seemed impossible to die with minimal effort given.
    They felt about right for Veteran.
    Seemed fine.
    Yes, the consoles were fun to figure out and very easy to do, boss was neat.
  • Did any non-boss enemies stand out as too difficult (or as having too much health)?
    No.
  • Were there too many non-boss enemies (trash packs)? If so, where was the density too high?
    It seemed like a good balance, not too much/too little.
  • Did you encounter any bugs that made it impossible to complete the Flashpoint? If so, please describe them.
    Many doorways allow you to fall through the floor, certain areas up against walls while standing on rubble piles can kill you instantly, you can fall into the cage in the bonus boss room.
    The most, traversing the flashpoint, it was beautifuly made/detailed. Don't really have a least.
    Hide plenty of items for achievements since the FP is a treat to explore.

Edited by Pauleh

Since we're not able to test the SOLO-STORY mode, I'd like to fervently request you folks consider not having the same trash that's in veteran mode in the SOLO-STORY mode. That's the case in Spirit of Vengeance, and the amount of trash is universally hated in every thread on this.

Please consider making sure the trash is not as ridiculous as Spirit of Vengeance is (and hey if you want to tweak that it'd be great too!).

/agreed.

While my characters can do it in the solo-story it is really not something I really want to do in a solo-story version.

Shadow Tank (me) + Shae Vizla DPS (influence level 50.)

I liked it! It gave me that Enclave-maze feel.

Pretty straight forward!

It did. It wasn't long and it wasn't super short either. Kinda felt almost hammer station length, actually.

What was your favorite boss? Your least favorite? Why?

Favorite boss was probably the Trio. They had so much going on and I actually felt like standing in the red would hurt.

Least favorite... Not sure. First or last boss were kind of eh. Just didn't seem exciting enough.

Not really, all was pretty straight forward. Though, I do want to know more about the Trio's mechanics.

The first boss... Sorry, I can't remember the temp model rancor's name. The mechanic was super easy.

Fights seemed pretty fair for a tank/dps comp combo. That being said, the last boss was SUPER LONG since my companion died to the fire.

I'll have to test this again as DPS, but the last boss felt like it took far too little.

Yes and yes... HOWEVER the door into the bonus boss room bugged on me and flipped me under the map. Not a game breaking bug, but did require a /stuck.

Did any non-boss enemies stand out as too difficult (or as having too much health)?

Admittedly, as a stealth class, I skipped a lot of the trash mobs. The soldiers seemed to have pretty fair health, though.

Were there too many non-boss enemies (trash packs)? If so, where was the density too high?

Not really. There's a lot of kath hound packs but... I found this a pretty trash-mob balanced FP.

Did you encounter any bugs that made it impossible to complete the Flashpoint? If so, please describe them.

Nope! Just the one through-the-map bug described above.

I just enjoyed finally being able to go into the Enclave. KOTOR memories, as I'm sure the goal was. Love Dantooine as a planet, so just overall lovely to walk through the wilds and sneak into the old, broken Enclave.

Lots of good spots to hide achievement goodies... Can't wait to look around in live for secret achievements! ;):rak_03:

Hi,

I was surprised that so few answers were given so here's my contribution :

Me only sorcerer, and my lvl 50 pet

AWESOME, very good vibes in there especially the final encounter!

As I'm playing in french yes it was puzzling! But overall this seem quite straight forward.

Seemed perfect to me!

Difficult to say as on veteran all bosses seem to be cutable. So no cast went through. The damage output is laughable with a lvl 50 pet. Finally it was very easy to avoid taking damage by staying on the clif of the first boss.

So far there seem to be no mechanic whatosever

Yes far too easy.

Length for a solo player seemed fine - might e too short for a group of 4

Too little.

Yes, nice mechanic to trigger the boss. However if you're walking through the door you're passing through the floor. You must then suicide yourself to get back on top.

Seems about right

Seemes right for me

None apart from the fllor thing in the bonus boss

The most : the setting and the vibes.

The less : (maybe you'll add this later) the lack of easter eggs and small details that could pop lore or successes!

Add some depth and strong mechanic and this flashpoint will easily be one of my favourite. Felt very starwarsy.

General feedback: Fun! Interesting! Surprising! Want to see what it is like with lore objects / achievements. Thank you for being clear about veteran being up and not solo/masster.

1 tank 3 dps I think. We went full yolo.

Neat. Liked how the intro area was not a corridor.

I think so yes. no major issues. got lost in the tunnels but that's intentional I think lol.

Felt a good time! Spent a lot of time exploring but NOT fighting enemies.

Earthquakey [TEMP MODEL] boss but I want the red circles to do something to hurt you. I missed the fear mechanic the first time we played it, very cool to have your character start running!

The republic/Imperial boss in the center of the dome was mechanics- heavy but not too hard which was nice. The enemies were not memorable but that's fine. I liked all the grenades etc.

Last boss we stood in her big purple nasty and it didn't kill us... haha.

Dont 'think so. The grenadier was a bit hard to see the red text and figure out what it meant. We kinda attacked her first naturally tho.

They were all kinda too easy. But I'd prefer that to Spirit of Vengeance again. They were fun even tho easy though.

Good time length it felt.

Too little / too easy.

Yes lol.

Is there more to it than clicky the blue thing when red text shows up?

No they were totally fine please do not change the mobs / trash.

Felt fine. Not too dense not too sparse.

No!! woot!

Most - The environment. That it "felt like" KOTOR I/KOTOR II. But more beautiful / better graphics than back then.

Least - Ummm.... oh yeah. In the beginning with the patrols, we had killed the one in the north, then wandered a bit, and someone in our group noticed that we had two more patrols to kill, but that we had "missed the one in the north", since the spinny thing was still spinning on the map.

- Loved the 'library' reveal

- Love the exploration

- Hate that so many of the rocks 'look' climbable, there's a REALLY frustrating one I linked in the bug album below

- Liked figuring out how to do the bonus boss's terminals step even tho we are dumb and took us three droids to figure out

- 'TRAP!' keypad?

- So many treasures chests made of gold, not able to steal some?

HERE IS MY BUG REPORT IMAGES:

https://imgur.com/a/FlrKGFk

-Group composition was just me (operative and shadow on two different runs, both dps), and a healing companion.

-None of the bosses are hard. The first one does not seem to deal enough damage with the red circles. The bonus boss does not seem to deal enough damage during it's channel, making using the interactable objects pointless.

-The bosses should be scaled immensely (and preferably add more mechanics) for master mode, or it will be trivial, even for a solo player who is relatively skilled at the game.

-The enrage(?) mechanic on the second boss is not punishing. Red text shows up saying that one of the boss's abilities is strengthened or something, but then there is no noticeable difference in the encounter.

-The final boss is the closest thing to a real fight in the entire instance. For Master Mode, it would be nice if the conal frontal attack tracked the player with aggro and dealt a knockback. The boss should have interrupt immunity, making the cast at the end a hard dps check. The droid adds that channel a lightning attack should stun players if they get 5 stacks.

-The bonus boss room is bugged: you can fall through the floor by the entrance and walk around on a floor beneath the room. You can still aggro the boss from there, and you can use a distance closer to get to the boss if you bring it to the entrance of the room. This bug can be used to kill the bonus boss while bypassing the previous bonus objectives.

-The droids in the bonus objectives seem to only explode the consoles if the player is standing on top of the consoles.

-The door before the final boss can be walked through before it is interacted with. Killing the boss this way will still complete the flashpoint.

-Why are Yarvok's pets here and why do they die in one hit?

-The flashpoint is underwhelming. There's nothing going on there that's creative or original. I see no reason to ever run it instead of Hammer Station once it comes live except for the story and maybe the achievements.

[*]What was your group's composition (number of tanks, healers, and dps)?

I was doing solo, with a DPS companion.

[*]What did you think about the layout of the Flashpoint?

It was pretty good, I really enjoy the work you've done on the environment. Seeing the ruins and listening to the KOTOR music really hit my nostalgia.

[*]Was it easy to understand where to go and what to do?

Yeah, pretty easy.

[*]Did the length of the Flashpoint feel appropriate?

Honestly I feel like I wanted it to be longer, a bit like Meridian. But I guess the cutscenes will make up for it, plus I was only playing on veteran so I'm sure it'll take slightly longer on Master.

[*]What was your favorite boss? Your least favorite? Why?

I think the last boss is pretty fun, need to pay attention where you stand and kill adds. Pretty straightforward, so are the others. I think my least favorite would be the bonus, at least on veteran he is quite easy.

[*]Were any boss mechanics difficult to understand or notice?

No, the only mechanic I found it weird is the tower mechanic on the bonus boss, maybe my fight was bugged but I don't think it did anything to him.

[*]Were any bosses too easy? Too hard?

I think all of them were pretty easy, but I understand veteran isn't supposed to be master so I'll say its likely appropriate for veteran mode.

[*]Did boss fights take too long? Were any too short?

Didn't took too long and I'm considering the fact I was running solo.

[*]Did any boss abilities feel like they did too much damage? Too little?

Feels appropriate for veteran, I definitely think some of those should do a lot more damage in the master. Like the cone attack for the last boss.

[*]Were you able to complete the bonus mission and fight the optional boss?

Yes, its actually a creative thing. It took me three ties to figure out I was meant to use the droid to blow up the console, though I will say I noticed a bug in the room of the boss. When I tried to enter the doorway's floor wasn't solid, I literally fell in, and had to type stuck to get back. Jumping to the boss room was a workaround, same way when I left.

[*]Did any non-boss enemies stand out as too difficult (or as having too much health)?

Not really, however I will say as a stealther main the stealth detection is quite annoying with the Enclave droids.

[*]Were there too many non-boss enemies (trash packs)? If so, where was the density too high?

I believe it was the appropriate density.

[*]Did you encounter any bugs that made it impossible to complete the Flashpoint? If so, please describe them.

No, outside of the bonus boss doorway bug I encountered no bugs.

[*]What did you enjoy the most about the Flashpoint? The least?

I enjoyed the work you've done on the environment of it the most, and once again the music. The least is probably the bonus boss, I know it can be just a placeholder model but I'm not sure how a Terentatek is meant to be in those ruins. Though I understand that could be as a result of the story.

[*]Do you have any additional comments or feedback?

I'm pretty pleased overall with the flashpoint, looking forward to testing the master mode!

Edited by FlameYOL

Same reason I have not bothered this time.

However as BW have only done vet mode BW need to ask a few extra questions.

Such Is the player normally a vet player, Do you often play Master Mode, Do you often partake in Operations?

The reason is that what these players find easy, other players may not.

However even though it won't be me playing this P.T.S build, it is still welcome all the same. Hopfully at least a few bugs will be found and delt with before it go's live.

Hello everyone!

PTS for the Secrets of the Enclave Flashpoint is now live! Please note that testing is only available for Veteran difficulty. Master difficulty will be added in at a later time.

If you could answer any of the following questions, that will be very helpful feedback for us.

Thank you!

* Group consisted of myself, a tactics vanguard and dps/heals Aric Jorgan comp

*Layout was a lot more simplistic than Spirit of Vengeance and I enjoyed this a lot more than the former. The map was also straight forward, little bit of a tendency to get lost when it came to backtracking under the temple but other wise it was manageable

*Length was actually pretty good all things considered. Size wise it kinda felt like somewhere between Hammer Station and Athiss. It could be a little longer but not too much.

*The bosses kinda all ran the same to me but they were straight forward and easy to understand for someone who's played the game for a long time and knows about interrupts and what icons on bosses mean. For someone who's new though it's not too bad as the mechanics in vet mode aren't punishing enough that people would just instantly leave group.

Otherwise the bosses were straightforward enough to understand aside from the terantek, for a bonus boss he's not too bad however other than the control beacon thing being a little less obvious unless you hover over it to see what it is. I also feel it shaves a little too much health off of him. Otherwise I was able to kill him with ease.

*The only ability that took health off in any major way was first boss's groundquake. Boss general attacks can afford to be upped just a little bit but not too much.

*boss fights were short but on a comfortable level of short I feel.

*Silver and gold enemy health could afford to be toned down a little, however it's more Spirit of Vengeance that needs that particular nerf due to the higher densitiy in enemies in most areas of the ships.

*Animal packs could afford to be toned down a little in the initial part of the flashpoint. Particularly with the Kath hounds in the valleys. Otherwise it wasn't too bad.

*In terms of bugs I only ran into four. I fell through the floor of the doorway to the terantek room three times. Final time I had to resort to walking off the edge of the world in order to get out because /stuck wasn't working and would instead just rebound me off of something back to my original position.

Second bug I had was the entire room disappearing at certain camera angles within the terantek room. Just a short ways in from the doorway. the further I entered in the problem stopped.

Third bug(?) was last boss's quake generator not working. I'm not sure if I was supposed to be taking damage during that or not

Last bug was when I used sonic rebounder where one of the rings appeared on some unknown invisible entity and refused to disappear a lot longer than normal. This might affect similar aoe type shield/heal effects.

*In terms of overall feedback; the flashpoint was enjoyable from my pov, a lot less punishing than some of the other vet modes I've played. The lack of enrage from what I'm aware of is also helpful.

Some general notes: I ran into (only the enclave area) a number of "Missing grannys" that I presume are supposed to belong to rocks and things. I would look at increasing the amount the renown boosts give from the FP's that drop them to add extra incentive to players being willing to do them. Possibly expand the deco drops to being able to appear on normal mobs rather than just the bosses, if possible of course.

for the SM experience potentially reduce the health of enemies just so players don't have the issues like they had in Spirit of Vengeance where, other than Rass being too low level to properly support, enemies were like damage sponges that took overly long to take down. It's one growing complaint I've noticed in some circles of the community on twitter etc as of late.

Updated response! ^.^

- Two DPS players, one DPS companion (level 8), one Heal companion (level 50)

- I thought that the layout was fantastic. It felt very open, but not so open that you risk veering off course and dragging your trip out at the very start. The transition between each area felt very natural. I particularly liked that you could see where you were headed to from the river.

- Yes. Although I confess it took me longer than it should have to work out that I needed to destroy the bonus droid spawns beside the consoles the first time! That'll teach me to read overhead text properly. That's on me.
:o

- Yes. Some of the more recent flashpoints have felt just a touch too long. This felt perfect to me.

What was your favourite boss? Your least favourite? Why?

- I enjoyed the mechanic behind the droid encounters in the sublevel for the bonus objective. Killing an enemy in a particular place to succeed was neat. My least favourite boss was probably the bonus boss because there didn't appear to be much penalty for not doing what was required. We deliberately did not click on the tower and no noticeable difference took place.

- Having only played through the flashpoint to completion once, the only boss that I didn't quite understand all of the mechanics for was the Imperial Trio in the garden. However, this did not mean it was difficult to understand, just that it'll take a touch of practise to adapt and observe.

- I felt a little too comfortable with the graul in the cave. As a single player with one interrupt ability at my disposal, I had no issue. So, I think that with a group of 4 players, there would be little challenge to navigate in this fight. Adding at least another move that we need to interrupt would at least cause the team co-ordinate having one available.

I did appreciate that as we were competing in Veteran mode as a pair on my second attempt, that this is a game mode where a healer is not a guaranteed member of the group. Having a healer companion with us actually felt like overkill.

- I felt they took a satisfactory time to complete.

- There is room for an increased amount of damage as a healer companion did take away any discernible threat outside of the Imperial Trio fight.

- Yup! You can walk up the ramp and land in the energy cage as well. That part didn't seem intentional as the other player couldn't get back out again without the /stuck command.

- No, the mobs between the bosses fell at an appropriate pace.

- I actually thought it was a fair amount of enemies. I only skipped by a small handful that were off to the side here or there. I didn't feel a sense of "Ugh, leave me alone!" at any point. I thought the level of enemies encountered was spot-on.
:D

- Yes, and this is what prompted me to come straight here! I was facing the Imperial Trio in the ruins of the enclave. I failed my first attempt, and when I clicked to respawn, I did so beneath the map. When this happened, I continued to fall into the skybox, die and repeat over and over. I could not do anything except force a logout to escape.

Second, I walked over the threshold to the bonus boss room and fell through the floor.

Third, you can walk up a ramp in the bonus boss room and fall into the energy cage with no way we could see to get back out again.

- The setting. A mix of locations outdoors and in which blended together well. I didn't feel like I was in the same place from beginning to end. This flashpoint benefits from nostalgia. But taking that aside, the detail of this environment was absolutely spot-on. I can't really say that there was anything that I didn't particular enjoy about the flashpoint. It suited me perfectly.

- Having coincidentally played KotOR II again very recently, the one missed opportunity I felt from playing through this flashpoint was the creature mobs. When I got into the cave, I was genuinely just a little disappointed that the enemy NPCs were not kinrath and those inside the enclave sublevel were not laigrek. I feel that one or two of the droid groups could have been made into laigrek and we could have had kinrath in the cave instead of the creatures we did get, which didn't feel native. Appreciated the kath hounds though!

All in all, I felt it was a solid experience. Two of us casually walked through it and stopped to appreciate the setting along the way. I feel a full group of 4 would make short work of it - which given players' tendencies to find unique ways to bypass entire groups of enemies - is not a bad thing. There's little wiggle-room once you get to the cave and that's a good thing because we're not punished with endless waves for following the path laid out in front of us.

Looking forward to finding any lore objects or achievements if you happen to squeeze any in to an upcoming update too! :)

Edited by MagSul

(I apologize for my English in advance)

Me (DPS, Guardian and Assassin) and a healer companion (influence lvl 15)

It was really nice! Though a bit too dark in some spots in the enclave itself, didn't see a hole and fell (but that's probably my screen).

Got lost one time in the enclave, but I think it was intentional, nothing that made me angry. Other than that, everything's pretty clear.

Yes.

The trio is probably my favorite. Had to pay attention to the mechanics, and it wasn't too easy to survive. Least favorite is the first one (Graul). For a group of four players probably too easy, plus being stunned so often was unpleasant (maybe I didn't do something to prevent it though)

The trio took me a while to understand, nearly died a couple of times, but nothing a group wouldn't handle.

Graul and the bonus boss felt a bit too easy for veteran mode.

For me alone they felt appropriate, not sure about a group.

Not really.

Yes. Figuring out the way to disable the terminals was fun! Took me a couple of droids, but when I paid attention to the red text, everything became clear.

For a solo run, perhaps. I assume for a group it would be no problem, even a bit too easy, as people mentioned above.

I think it was enough.

It as mentioned above, the door bug right next to the bonus boss. Fell through the floor and ended up under the enclave. I managed to get back thanks to the gap closer ability (Phantom Stride in my case). Technically, I was able to complete the flashpoint, but this bug needs to be fixed.

I loved the layout, the enclave itself, very KOTOR feel. Also this flashpoint felt better than the Spirit of Vengeance when it came out to PTS.

For a veteran mode flashpoint it felt a bit too easy, since I was able to complete it alone and didn't even need a level 50 companion. However, I hope the story mode will be easy enough. Otherwise, a fun flashpoint!

I ran this twice. First with 2 DPS (Guardian, Gunslinger), 1 Healer (Sage), and a L50 Shae Vizla set to DPS. The second time, I soloed it on my sorc healer with a L50 Darth Hexid set to DPS (mostly. I had her tank for the Trio but I'm not sure it was needed).

Mostly straightforward and sensible. It's obviously unfinished (there's a non-interactable button labeled "trap!" in one place, for instance, and a number of 'missing granny' textures), but none of the routing feels awkward.

Yes.

Yes. I actually thought the length and overall pacing of this flashpoint was quite nice.

There's potential in these bosses, but I don't know if I can actually call any of them my favorite, I've seen most of their mechanics elsewhere in the game. I do like the Fear mechanic on "[Temp Model] Gaul", but I found on my solo run that it's almost completely avoidable by standing on the cliff above the boss. You still get stunned, but without a target, the swarm simply despawns after a few seconds, and your character never starts running. Like many mechanics in this flashpoint, that boss's red circle/quake mechanic is interruptable, and deals negligible damage.

I'm still not sure what's supposed to be going on with the Trio. In our group run, we killed the Grappler first, then the Grenadier and the Leader very close together. For my solo run, I killed Grenadier > Grappler > Leader. I expected a soft-enrage mechanic when one of them died, but this doesn't actually appear to be the case.

At one point, the Grenadier "equips more powerful grenades," but this seems to be timer based since none of them were dead yet at that point in my solo encounter. It also doesn't seem to make that much difference in the damage output.

None of them were too hard. "Too easy" is... relative. I was able to solo this in heal-spec with an mDPS comp, but I'm in 306 w/ augs, the comp was L50, and I'm familiar with soloing tougher content. None of them were mechanically difficult in their current state, and damage-taken seemed low.

In a group, most of the flashpoint felt like tissue paper. The bosses were fine. Not difficult, but (again), my group was 3x 306 + L50 Shae. Then again, we come back to my solo experience... I don't know. It's probably fine for vet mode. Could stand to be tuned a *bit* higher to account for a group.

Almost nothing in this flashpoint really seemed to hurt in my runs, and the things that did hurt were completely interruptible (thinking of the Bonus Boss's "sparky leap"). Last boss seemed to have the best tuning, overall.

Yes.

Not in my experience, no.

Mob density felt really good in this flashpoint. MUCH better than SoV.

Nothing that made it impossible to finish. There are some broken thresholds that need to be made solid. The worst one is at the room to the bonus boss, where you can fall completely through the map and get stuck under the floor. Solution: either have a sage pull you back to the surface in the hallway, /stuck, or run over the 'edge' of the map and fall to your death to return to the medcenter. There's another broken threshold on the regular route after the trio that just sinks your character to their waist. You can just jump out of that one.

I enjoyed seeing the enclave on Dantooine. I liked the fear mechanic on the first boss. I'm still scratching my head over the Trio.

1.) The door to the last boss is an odd design choice. Your group is *supposed* to click on it to advance, but there's a big hole in the door and nothing stopping you from simply... walking through and starting the fight. Bit odd, that.

2.) Tuning in this flashpoint is weird. It's probably a bit high for a solo-story mode aimed at casual players, but it's definitely on the low end for group content. I'd rate it like a longer Heroic Star Fortress? I might solo it again as a DPS to finalize my perspective. Tuning should be substantially increased for the Master Mode version.

3.) Minor quibble: there's no 'pillar' to exit the flashpoint at the end. You must exit using the button above the mini-map. One group member found this awkward.

Hi here my feedback

i can upload a video for the bonus bug

1 Marauder Carnage and 1 companion lvl 50

[What did you think about the layout of the Flashpoint?

it s good

really too much easy

little too short

the same for all of us

too easy

really too easy i can do all the fp on dps with a companion and never see my life under 75%

it s too long because they are no mécanics

too little nothing make damage

yes but he is too easy and i fall throug the map on the door' boss bonus

no it s ok

it s ok maybe some more thrash is ok

no just the hole in front of bonus boss

the map

it s really too easy

Edited by Jexetam

I want to second this, it was also a problem with SOLO-STORY mode A Traitor Amongst the Chiss. Tons of trash that can kill you but take forever to die is not a fun story experience, BioWare needs to do a better job making sure story experiences aren't a grind for players of different roles and gear levels.

1 Tank with a level 50 Companion, mostly on DPS

I thought the layout and flow was pretty good, no issues.

Yes

It felt well paced and the right length.

I disliked the final boss the most, as it was very Companion unfriendly. It might also be more interesting if her conal attack could be used against her adds.

The second boss should get a buff showing what changes when they empower their abilities.

No.

They all felt in line with bosses from other similar content.

Boss fights felt appropriate in length.

Boss abilities overall felt fine, but the first bosses red circle ability didn't seem to do much damage overall.

I was able to complete the bonus mission, I was unable to complete the boss due to the floor being bugged and my character falling through it.

This seemed pretty well balanced.

This felt pretty good as is.

Other than falling through the floor of the bonus boss room, I didn't encounter any roadblocks.

The pacing and enemies seemed good. For such a historic location I wish there was more that tied into that, hopefully in the story which isn't active yet.

After the round atrium when you go up the elevator into a large rectangular area there is an object on the ground with a missing texture.

There is a point you gather 3 explosive devices to blow up an blocked tunnel, there isn't much sound or visual effect to go with that, also finding the point to click compared to the highlighted area wasn't easy.

There are multiple items on the walls and one on the floor of the final room missing textures.

There are two points where you jump down, just before the first boss, and just as you enter the enclave, companions are not jumping with you.

1 Lightning Sorc and lvl 50 companion (heals)

Very linear, liked how open the areas were

Very easy to understand where I was going due to how linear it was

felt a little short but had the length of Tython/Korriban flashpoints

first boss was my least favorite, would have liked it if it rotated between the debris and a wave of adds

favorite last boss, love the call back to them

None

first boss a little too easy, he needs some adds every now and then

fights felt just right

boss abilites felt good, really liked last boss "purple telegraphed" ability

yes

felt fine

This was great a great mix, a few roaming mobs, spaced out every well.

No

Enjoyed seeing who the final boss was, love that call back. The atmosphere of it was was great, I love flashpoints that have both inside and outside locations.

for veteran mode, it seemed really easy, almost too easy, felt more like a story/solo mode.

Second, I walked over the threshold to the bonus boss room and fell through the floor.

I would like to second this. I was doing the FP today and the exact same thing happened to me: while exiting the bonus boss room I fell straight through the floor outside the normal playable zone. Thankfully, I wasn't doing it solo and I was able to duel my friend and use a gap closer to escape this predicament, but there's definitely a lack of solid textures there.

Just me Level 75 Jug Tank and my favorite healer Jaesa who is Level 50.

The layout was pretty cool.

Yes this flashpoint was very easy to understand.

Yes the length was fine not too long and not too short.

I guess it was the last boss being that I had to move around a bit to kill off adds and Jaesa just stayed on the boss until they died.

I got confused on the trio boss fight not to say they were hard or anything. However when fighting the nader I noticed (this maybe just something I didn't understand) but even after I silenced her she still somehow managed to I guess throw a nade and take health from me. I fought through it though even after loosing Jaesa during the fight.

Like I stated above just the trio not hard but the nades that were thrown even after silencing her I couldn't understand but hey I am a 306 tank and I just ran through most of the bosses with ease along with my Jaesa.

Lol of course playing a tank fights are always long but I been doing this little tanking thing for ages now so I am so use to it and love it.

Well I would state the fights were too easy but I would not want you guys to go and make the fight (in your way hard) because most of the times companies confuses hard with overwhelming. A hard fight would be a boss having more of a defense and live longer than having more adds upon the player. An overwhelming boss fight would be to put a player in a situation where he or she can't see straight to even bother to kill a boss.

Nah I didn't even bother with that in the end ( I guess that is what you are speaking of) it started to get late here so I just went to the boss.

Bah no they seem a little to weak for me to tell the truth. Maybe once this is released I can go with a higher challenge.

No not in my opinion.

No I didn't notice any bugs that stood out at me.

The most I would say " a new flashpoint." The least I would say like when I am in a fight the bosses would move around a little even hide. Lol but I know I may be asking for too much.

No comments at this time. Thanks

My composition was 1 player dd and 1 companion heal (HK-51)

Layout of the Fp is very nice, sadly i haven't played Kotor yet so i can't tell how it looks in comparison (i need to play them in the near future dammit xD) but i like the environmental design especially the little Scout camps in the wild region of the Fp these little Camps look really like someone had lived in them great job with them.

Yes, perfectly clear.

I think it's a bit short. I would like to explore the ruins of the enclave a bit more.

I liked all the 4 boss enemies. Each of them have some special mechanics to them which worked very well.

No. Everything is pretty straight forward.

I think they are a bit too easy since with a 90% full geared dot inquisitor and a level 50 HK-51 I had no problem at all with the boss encounters.

They're pretty okay if this is the duration for the story mode. It's very short in my opinion for the vet mode.

Nope the abilities feel very balanced.

Yes.

No they were for a vet mode pretty good. I had some difficulties when 2-3 silver and golden adds attacked me but that's because I ran it alone.

No they have a good placement and density.

In the enclave I have 2 door frames which don't seem to have a solid ground to stand on. ( https://i.imgur.com/JgiZbyY.jpg ) xD

I enjoyed the flashpoint, the beautiful landscape and the enclave ruins very much. The least? i think the buggy door frames are the worst thing right now.

The holo decorations of first and second boss enemies are a little bit meh, would like to suggest that you can turn the holo overlay off or can get a version which is not holo (same counts for every other holo boss enemy decoration) since it greatly limits the way it can be used. I would love to put Captain Meinar in my republic army stronghold but this weird holo overlay limits the possibilities to some form of holo device where he is the person who is called.

Edited by MerlinPotter

I also had the same falling through the floor right at the door of the terrentaket's room. There was no point to jump back up. Could fully walk under the vault room, engage the door to open, but nothing else. had to exit area to get out of it.

The three imperial member squad in the middle, the 2nd boss, I can't say felt intuitive at all. Despite bringing opponents into the circles that were created by the grappler and the grenadier, no damage was being done. I could only brute force it as a DPS, and only got them to half health before dying my own self.

Was playing as a level 75, 306 gear Jedi Shadow with a level 50 companion as a healer.

Up until falling through the floor, I am enjoying it. The first boss fight had a nice mechanic that could be learned as you played with the falling rocks. I didn't figure out how to successfully avoid the stun attack, but it wasn't something that stopped me from completing the encounter.

I appreciated that I could stealth past the Kath hounds and other trash mobs if I chose to at the beginning. I'm not sure what Yavork's pet thing was doing? I assume that will be part of an achievement.

Destroying the consoles for the security grid took a bit of trial and error. The first time, I clicked, defeated, ran. and only when I pulled up the map again did I see that it hadn't changed. Ran back and this time remembered that the droid exploded, and was able to bring them down.

Jedi Sentinel (Watchman) with LV50 influence Lord Scourge (healer)

I love that we can mount and that it’s very open world, it’s pretty straightforward until you get to the interior of the enclave and then very straightforward after you get out.

I did get a bit lost when we had to go into the enclave and underground and it does get dark at times, so maybe an illumination probe might be nice. Other than that, it was easy to understand what to do and where to go.

Yes! It was a good length compared to Spirit of Vengeance and Traitor Among the Chiss which felt like they should have been their own planet story rather than one flashpoint. I think once the cut scenes are added it will be the right length for a flashpoint.

The creature was probably my favorite because it spaced out its significant attacks where I could interrupt and not be caught in cool down when it wanted to do it again. My least favorite was the second boss. I’m not sure if maybe I just didn’t target the imps in order but the grenadier? (I think) did not move from its area and I didn’t have enough time to get out of cool down with my interrupt before it was setting things on fire again. There were annoying red circles all throughout the boss battle which I guess were from the grenadier and I was focusing on the other bosses. A LV50 Scourge set to heal did not last the entire battle – only 2 of the 3 bosses. So, since all three have champion health, this is something that’s going to have to be taken into mind with story mode because we are getting new companions who will not be at high influence. Then again, I’m not sure if this happened due to the fact that I targeted the bosses out of order and if I had killed the grenadier first it would have been much simpler.

What was the point of the droids in the last boss? The ones with the beam? Maybe I just missed their purpose but it wasn’t until I had gotten the main boss to like less than 1/3 health that I started noticing that the beam was lowering my health and I had to focus on them instead of the main boss.

Grenadier in the second boss battle doesn’t move from its area setting everything aflame. Even if you set your companion to follow to get away from it because you couldn’t interrupt on time/interrupt was still on cool down, it didn’t help because eventually it would have to go back to the area that was full of fire.

On veteran they felt the right length, for story mode, though, maybe lessen the health of the second bosses so that it’s a little bit quicker.

The grenadier that did not move from its area in the second boss killed a LV50 influence Lord Scourge because since it did not move and it was surrounded by fire, it basically meant that there was no way for a force user companion to avoid losing health from it.

No. I disabled the first terminal thing and it never registered, after fighting the droid that popped out like 3 times I gave up on it.

Yes. I’m IR 306 (super casual player/only PVE/no set bonus) and did it with a LV50 influence healer but I still died once in every single camp because my companion got overwhelmed and did not heal me. Now for veteran I suppose the level of health is understandable and considering that for Veteran you kind of need set bonuses that it is my fault for dying but if you’re taking this as a guide for story mode, the health needs to be decreased slightly on the camp mobs or there needs to be a way to isolate an enemy at a time so that the rest don’t gang up on you. The only good thing is that if you die, whatever you killed did not respawn (PLEASE keep this). The patrols were fine health wise so were the droid mobs in the enclave. The rest can be easily bypassed without them breaking stealth/force camouflage, so I didn’t find the rest too difficult to handle.

The invisible ones that attacked you out of were annoying but not impossible, very manageable.

The terminals thing for the bonus boss did not work for me but I was able to do the rest of the flashpoint just fine.

I honestly mostly enjoyed the nostalgia feeling. I love that we can mount in the open areas leading to the enclave (not sure if you can mount afterward, I didn’t check) and that you can avoid the creature mobs for the most part. The least thing was probably the fact that my LV50 healer companion got overwhelmed and didn’t heal me – unless we have max influence companions with the new ones as we did in Meridian Complex with Malgus, that’s going to make it unnecessarily difficult in story mode.

I agree that for a veteran flashpoint it felt easy but this does not mean make it harder for story mode. Story mode is meant to be do-able by anyone from the super casual player to the ones that play every aspect of the game every day. If the level of the elite enemies in the mobs was decreased even by like a few thousand, it would be the perfect difficulty for the casual story mode PVE only player. Especially if we won’t be getting max level companions throughout it.