KDY VM Last Boss Medstation Not Working

KDY VM if the last boss is the Jedi and you're the last one alive, apparently the medstation just decides to **** off and not work anymore. Literally worked the entire fight until I was the last one standing, boss at 5% hp, and me hanging on by a thread...go to click the medstation and it acts like it activates, but does literally nothing. This happened 3x in a row with a grp of lowbies (not one of us was over lvl 50), with none of us a healer, before I ****ed right out of there. Hey EAWare, either make it so KDY grps are forced to have the holy trinity or FIX YOUR ****. *********** pathetic. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• 2 weeks later...
KDY VM if the last boss is the Jedi and you're the last one alive, apparently the medstation just decides to **** off and not work anymore. Literally worked the entire fight until I was the last one standing, boss at 5% hp, and me hanging on by a thread...go to click the medstation and it acts like it activates, but does literally nothing. This happened 3x in a row with a grp of lowbies (not one of us was over lvl 50), with none of us a healer, before I ****ed right out of there. Hey EAWare, either make it so KDY grps are forced to have the holy trinity or FIX YOUR ****. *********** pathetic. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I dunno if it has been fixed but I remember the first boss of mando raiders tactical had the same problem, if you're the last one standing the kolto heals for basically nothing.