Story Class-specific Strongholds

Zojak

As the title implies, I'd like to get an idea from the community on the idea of Story Class-specific Strongholds. The idea occurred to me personally when I finished the Smuggler storyline (for the billionth time) and recalled that there's mention that, canonically, the Smuggler player takes over Port Nowhere.

Of course, if you actually travel to Port Nowhere following this, you're greeted with a red force field and can't do much more than stare into it. But wouldn't it be cool if, instead, you got a deed to Port Nowhere and could then turn it into your stronghold among the stars?

Giving the Smuggler this means we'd have to have something for the rest of the classes too. Here are some of my suggestions:

Jedi Knight / Consular - A Tython Chambers space of some kind, away from the temple (so we don't mess up the Shadows of Revan stuff). For the Consular's part, it would be a Jedi Council thing.

Smuggler - Port Nowhere

Trooper - A Base of some kind (think Fort Garnik styled, doesn't have to be Ord Mantel)

Sith Warrior / Inquisitor - Sith Chambers on Dromund Kaas, perhaps with an outdoor space that has aesthetics similar to the Dark Temple

Imperial Agent - Not sure on this one, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Bounty Hunter - The Spirit of Vengeance style ship maybe? Or a compound similar to Torch's Compound in Shadows of Revan?

Anywho, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this idea. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...