Companion Interactions with each other

Shayddow

I liked seeing that the recent companion Fen Zeil and Altuur had a conversation with each other if you spoke to them on your ship.

I would like to see another conversation with Fen Zeil.

This would be contingent on whether you recruited Skadge (either as a Bounty Hunter or as part of your alliance).

As he is proported to be leader of Black Sun, and Fen Zeil's Shadow Syndicate is looking to take over all the gangs, this would be interesting to see.

:mon_trap:

I was hoping we'd eventually get a scene for our smuggler characters between Vette and Risha.

especially since we know from conversations that they were friends in their younger years.

Agree.

I have not send a single tech toon to kotfe, but would do so with a smugler just for a scene with Risha and Vette.

(Also it would be even better to get Risha as a companion for Warrior to trigger such scene)

I was hoping we'd eventually get a scene for our smuggler characters between Vette and Risha.

especially since we know from conversations that they were friends in their younger years.

There is no conversation between Vette and Risha for two reasons :

a) this was a failed experiment,more people saved Torian and because of that, the game developers decided not to waste time with a conversation not many people will see

b) it is possible Vette is not Risha's childhood friend. in my opinion ( of course, i could be wrong..) , Ce'na ( that's Vette's real name) heard a story about Risha Drayen and her twilek friend in a cantina and imagined she was that twilek and Risha was her surrogate sister. So she took the name "Vette" and started telling everyone she was part of Nok Drayen's crew and Risha's best friend.

Now, if they were to meet in Smuggler's Odessen Base, Risha wouldn't recognize the twilek and Vette would be exposed as a liar and fraud.

Edited by Hrafnhildur

I really doubt that. I would never save Torian even on a dark side BH. Not even to see the differences with the current mando storyline.

Well that's what I've heard on multiple Discord servers, but I don't know if it is true or not. It could be, because not everyone is into saving the "damsel in distress" . But again, these are just suppositions.

Vette was anything but a Damsel in Distress she took out heavy artillery solo while Torian got his entire squad killed and then got captured. Who was more useful during that battle. I don't hate Torian at all, but I've never saved him not even on my uber-LS BH. He was a sweet kid but for all his talk, a lousy Mando. Akaavi would eat him for breakfast and even she isn't an uber-Mando. Give me more Oro's please.

I saw the title ...

IMO there are a LOT of folks that would LOVE to be able to interact with their "fav" companions. This is one aspect of the "vanilla" SWTOR and even later on that has been gradually phased out. That was a mistake. I'm almost certain that a LOT of others would suggest that there is just not enough resource available to make this happen. Maybe ... maybe not.

Just the same. Companions and interacting with them (even just for fun) often brings a little more depth and interest to the game. (Something that you can't purchase on the GTN or the CM !!) ;)

Theron: [on couch reading SWTOR forum on holocommunicator] Did you know players want companions to interact?

Lana: [cooking dinner] Are you serious?

Theron: Totally.

Lana: [guides a two-year-old Theron look-alike from hot stove] We spent days interacting, what do they want?

Theron: [reading] Apparently something about wookies and it goes downhill from there.

Lana: [setting table] No accounting for taste. Oh forgot to mention, I invited Blizz over for dinner.

Theron: AGAIN? Last time he drank all my booze and stumbled over the kid.

Lana: He did not stumble! Jr. used the Force on him.

Theron: Oh great, when did that start?

Lana: A few weeks ago. Kind of cute, actually. Lifted his sippy cup off the counter with the Force.

Theron: Don't tell his grandmother, you'll never get Satele out of your hair.

Lana: [setting food on dining room table] She senses the force in people, remember? I don't have to tell her.

Theron: How the hell will I teach him to throw a softball if he's just gonna levitate it?

Lana: Get creative. Oh there's the door, answer it, will you?

Theron: [hauling himself off couch] Damn force users. I'm surrounded. [opens door] Hello, Blizz. Come in.

Blizz [entering] Egem ajst hapad edikajek?

Lana: Theron's just upset because the little one's wiggling fingers now.

Blizz: [heading for liquor cabinet] ur-ba-dab!

Theron: [closing door] No, it's not great, and don't drink all my Alderaanian wine, that crap's expensive.

Blizz: kur ema didl ma!

Theron: [sitting down at table] Interaction. They've no idea.

Edited by xordevoreaux

Vette was anything but a Damsel in Distress she took out heavy artillery solo while Torian got his entire squad killed and then got captured. Who was more useful during that battle. I don't hate Torian at all, but I've never saved him not even on my uber-LS BH. He was a sweet kid but for all his talk, a lousy Mando. Akaavi would eat him for breakfast and even she isn't an uber-Mando. Give me more Oro's please.

You are wrong.

Torian is the sole survivor of his squad and there is no evidence he was guilty of their deaths.

Vette, on the other hand, is a CIVILIAN who had no business being on the front line, her own stupidity killed her.

I never saved her and never will, she's not worth the effort, not as a romance, not as a general companion, not as anything.

Always liked Torian more, unlike Vette, he has manners, unlike Vette he doesn't humiliate you in front of your adversaries, unlike Vette he doesn't complain even once about his unhappy childhood, unlike Vette he has honor. Should i continue?

Besides, if more people saved Vette, then why was Major Anri introduced ? Same species as Vette, same story ( slave) ..

You are wrong..

I respect your right to hate Vette, but I am not wrong. Torian was the Leader of his squad they all died under his command. How is that not his responsibility?! Then instead of retreating when he wasn't wounded (Vette was) he sat on his butt and got captured. Again, sweet Kid, good Kid, lousy Mando.

I respect your right to hate Vette, but I am not wrong. Torian was the Leader of his squad they all died under his command. How is that not his responsibility?! Then instead of retreating when he wasn't wounded (Vette was) he sat on his butt and got captured. Again, sweet Kid, good Kid, lousy Mando.

Torian says he was caught in an ambush and he is the last survivor, that happens to real life soldiers as well. In my opinion, he is the best Mandalorian in game and always deserves saving. Sorry, but nothing will make me save Vette ever or think that a lot of people saved her - if that were true, then Major Anri wouldn't have come to existence in the first place.

Bottom line - Vette has already been replaced, she is dead and gone even to the ones that ( allegedly) saved her.

Torian says he was caught in an ambush and he is the last survivor, that happens to real life soldiers as well. In my opinion, he is the best Mandalorian in game and always deserves saving. Sorry, but nothing will make me save Vette ever or think that a lot of people saved her - if that were true, then Major Anri wouldn't have come to existence in the first place.

Bottom line - Vette has already been replaced, she is dead and gone even to the ones that ( allegedly) saved her.

I have no desire to change your mind, absolutely none. Whatever you believe is your opinion. But my opinion isn't any more wrong than yours.

Why does there have to be camps to begin with? If people want Vette, fine, if people want Torian fine. I happen to think he's a lousy example of a Mando but a sweet, cute kid. I'm female and STRAIGHT but I believe Vette is a stronger more valuable character. I am not wrong neither are people who disagree with me.

Why does there have to be camps to begin with? If people want Vette, fine, if people want Torian fine. I happen to think he's a lousy example of a Mando but a sweet, cute kid. I'm female and STRAIGHT but I believe Vette is a stronger more valuable character. I am not wrong neither are people who disagree with me.

Nothing wrong with liking any of them, i apologize if i insulted you in any way, it was without any intention .

By the way, i'm male and gay, but that's not the reason why i like Torian so much. Is just.. since BH was one of the classes i actually loved, Torian was a sort of a "first love" , sorry i am not sure how to explain this

Nothing wrong with liking any of them, i apologize if i insulted you in any way, it was without any intention .

By the way, i'm male and gay, but that's not the reason why i like Torian so much. Is just.. since BH was one of the classes i actually loved, Torian was a sort of a "first love" , sorry i am not sure how to explain this

Oh you didn't offend me, :) I just don't choose the characters based on my sexuality. For example, I don't like Quinn, at all! He's got a great design, much handsomer than Torian IMO, but IF I had to choose between Quinn and Torian, Torian WINS hands down, and I don't find his design appealing.

I love my BH and the story immensely I have her with Theron, because they are both misfits who had to find where they belong.

I was there 20000 years ago when Bioware's game were known for this amazing writing feature in Baldur's Gate and KOTOR.

Ahh old real Bioware, Rest in Peace:(

Yeah, I really miss classic Bioware. They haven't been the same since the Doctors left. I'm sure the Bioware devs today are trying their best, but it's just not the same.