Saved Loadouts Resetting

Okay, I'll start by saying that I had to take a several month break from the game due to RL work and I'm just now getting to explore all the changes. I came back and started experimenting with the new combat style options. I got my main all set up with the new secondary combat style, I created the active loadouts and saved them. Everything seemed fine, I was able to switch between the two and have my toolbars and everything adjust to the swaps as intended.

However, in the last day or so I'm having issues with the loadouts resetting. I switch to the combat style I want to use, wait just a second to see that it stays (it sometimes reverts back randomly a few seconds after switching). When it seems set I click my preset loadout. It swaps to what I want but then all of the sudden the toolbar resets again and my toolbar goes back to moves being in random places. Not only does it mess up the toolbar in the active loadout I selected, but all of the customized loadouts are just as messed up.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug I've suddenly encountered? I create the loadout, set my preferences, save those and it's all fine. It worked perfectly for a few days and now this is happening basically every time I change combat styles.