Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is there any word on when Manaan dailies will be up for testing?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Is there any word on when Manaan dailies will be up for testing?

Anysao
05.04.2022 , 10:09 AM | #1
Itís been almost six months since the original December 7.0 release date. Is there any update on when Manaan might become explorable?

ReveredDead
05.05.2022 , 01:07 AM | #2
It's been almost 3 whole months since 7.0 dropped and we still don't got mod gear, level synch is still screwed up, R4 still isn't available and a plethora of other issues regarding balancing. Add to that we still haven't gotten a "expansion level story". 30-45 minutes of story on Manaan is not an expansion story. It's an update story...Needless to say, it feels like there is only 2-3 developers working on this entire game.

ronin_chi_lao
05.23.2022 , 10:52 PM | #3
I thought the pts was up right now, was I wrong?

Your point was very insightful and I will consider many options.
Callanthi Raye <Force Mystics> TKSAGE/FURYMARAUDER-combat style https://www.forcemystics.com/

casirabit
05.30.2022 , 04:31 PM | #4
They stated they hope it would be by the end of the month but since tomorrow is the last of the month I was right not happening in May.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. Fantasy book soon to be released (Sept 2022) The Wicked Phoenix

Ramell
06.01.2022 , 02:38 PM | #5
The PTS just recieved a patch, so probably very soon.

Anysao
06.03.2022 , 05:41 PM | #6
At long last!

casirabit
06.03.2022 , 05:57 PM | #7
Just a note if you want to do these.

This is a message on the Manaan dailies:

** Reiterating that for this phase of PTS, players MUST use a character that has completed the 7.0 story to play the Manaan Daily Area.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. Fantasy book soon to be released (Sept 2022) The Wicked Phoenix

Darev
06.04.2022 , 10:08 AM | #8
Has anyone in a guild on PTS tried to summon players who haven't gone through the story? Obviously they won't be able to do the missions / get credit, but they could be brought there to help with the mobs if people need/want friends around.
Don't just say "Prove me wrong" State your sources & back up your own statement first.
Now is the SOON you spoke of in the Past