Altuur Zok Adon unlock for alts

Veniet

Looks like you do. I just checked if I have the alert on one character after unlocking it on another character and the alert was not there.

I thought this was indeed the case. Thanks for confirming, I feel bad that I have to spend cc even if its just 10cc just to unlock him on every alt.

• 2 weeks later...
I thought this was indeed the case. Thanks for confirming, I feel bad that I have to spend cc even if its just 10cc just to unlock him on every alt.

It's a collection unlock, not a per-alt unlock. Burn the 10cc once, done.

Very important fact by xordevoreaux. Doing the GS dailies and weeklies gives you CC plus as a sub you get your free CC too. 10CC is very little, however, I'm sure I only paid 5CC to unlock him for all my alts during the sale, even though I'll probably never use him unless he's available for my alts from level 1. Can anyone shed any light on this? Can he be used by low-lowbies? I've not had chance to make a new alt and check this yet.

Agree, 10 CC is quite small sum and most players, even free, should have much more if they spare some CC instead of spending every 20 CC for achievements immediately. After this unlock, Altuur will be available for every character on this legacy (for example, 14 on this account). However, amount of GS gifts with influence will be the same, so it's reasonable to upgrade only one Altuur to get rank 50 in foreseeable future.

Besides this, Altuur may become available for credits only as a companion acquired once and unlocked for all via legacy, like HK-51 and Treek, if you get influence rank 50 (look at Legacy, Other). Unfortunately, currently this way isn't possible because all companions have been removed from GS vendor, no only Nico Okarr. When it will be fixed, hard to say...

Does this apply to the other 4 companions?

I had to unlock Darth Hexid in collection for all my toons on all servers, when I unlocked her as an achievement for completing 40ish group FP.

So I would believe, if you don't already own Nico Okarr or Shae Vizla from when they were given free by subscription (all characters got it automatically by mail in that instance), then I think yo uwill need to unlock them in collection if you buy them from the galactic vendor. No doubt to me that it will be the same for Master Ranos if you don't have her already and buy her from the galactic vendor.

Okay, I just checked. You need to get him to rank 50 before anyone else can unlock him. If there’s another way, I can’t find it

This is NOT correct. I don't yet have Altur to level 50 influence (he's level 22 influence on my main with the GS gifts); I just made a level 1 alt (to see if I could claim him from level 1) and was able to claim Altur from collections on her:

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/1567/7nsgVk.png.

This is NOT correct. I don't yet have Altur to level 50 influence (he's level 22 influence on my main with the GS gifts); I just made a level 1 alt (to see if I could claim him from level 1) and was able to claim Altur from collections on her:

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/1567/7nsgVk.png.

Can you tell me how you did it then? Because that is what my interface tells me

Can you tell me how you did it then? Because that is what my interface tells me

Unless they changed it with the recent patch, you just go into collections and pay the 10cc to unlock him. Then you have to go into collections on the other characters to claim him. You're actually claiming the inventory item to summon him.

Unless they changed it with the recent patch, you just go into collections and pay the 10cc to unlock him. Then you have to go into collections on the other characters to claim him. You're actually claiming the inventory item to summon him.

Thank you. I apparently was looking in the wrong place (the legacy menu). That worked.