Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Kryptorchid
12.13.2011 , 09:34 AM | #1091
Quote: Originally Posted by MethodiusTOR View Post
They said up to 5 days early access at first, and then changed it to 7 days. They should of just kept their mouth shut and sent out secret invites the first two days and then let everyone else in 5 days early... but then there would still be complaints about the secret invites, instead they let everyone know before hand so which way is better?

Just wait until the 15th I'd put money on it, that before they announced 7 days everyone that had preordered will get 5 days.
No, what they should have done is sent out an email a week ago that outlined the schedule for each wave. That would have alleviated a lot of people's issues.

DarthButter
12.13.2011 , 09:34 AM | #1092
Quote: Originally Posted by Samheinwow View Post
Everyone is getting frustrated in here, raging over early access. Guaranteed as soon as they get their e-mails they will vanish and forget they ever even posted in this topic.
Word! +1 on that. We'll get in people. We'll get in.

SWentz
12.13.2011 , 09:34 AM | #1093
I put my code in on the 24th i remember that but this has confused me..

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
07.24.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

There is noway i put my code in on November

NynjaSquirrel
12.13.2011 , 09:34 AM | #1094
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyDuckBE View Post
http://www.swtor.com/server-status

No European servers available ... I'm guessing Europe is getting the short stick again

Grrrrrr, Are we still getting them today or are we waiting untill just a few days before release before we get anything ?

Developers really seem to like to troll europe for some reason

They're up - they're listed as N/A

Aora
12.13.2011 , 09:34 AM | #1095
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhyltran View Post
There is no basis but it's something to consider. My point is 939,000 physical pre-orders does not, in anyway shape or form, mean that there's only 1,000,000 pre-orders total. The numbers can be huge. Regardless, either way, this is the biggest launch in mmo history (correct me if I'm wrong.) it's very possible that the total pre-orders exceed 3,000,000. It's possible it's less to but when people claim "Well such and such mmo didn't need to stagger their release!" that mmo also didn't have the explosion of players SWTOR has.
Then my question is why didn't EA/BW plan for this and have more servers (login & game) available? Just admit that they borked it with bad planning and poor communication.

Kelebai
12.13.2011 , 09:34 AM | #1096
Quote: Originally Posted by JonoBradley View Post
Guess I won't be getting in today then, even though I preordered the CE minutes after I was able too. Thanks to GAME for sending the pre-order code out a week late.

Jono
I emailed game*s*t*o*p and got them to send the code 7/22 early in the morning. Also emailed them about receiving the game and they were very helpful there too. Not saying that this was your experience as well or anything, just that they've been wonderful to me so far.
(████████████████Ξ█Angeli Mortis█Ξ████████████████)
Join us, the angels of death. http://www.swtor.com/guilds/206028/angeli-mortis

Naebie
12.13.2011 , 09:34 AM | #1097
does any1 know what date we are upto yet? :/ or is it still on like the 1st day of preorder?

Thunder-God
12.13.2011 , 09:34 AM | #1098
Understand the process completely...I'd just like it if, when you announce new email waves, you can announce what dates those waves include. That way we can get an idea of how close we are getting to being allowed in. Would make the wait a bit more tolerable.
-----=====Animus=====-----
Jianna Rae, Mercenary, 50 | Darth Cell'ax, Sorcerer, 50
Death Wind Corridor (PVP US East) on: Google+ - Twitter - Facebook

kunjunction
12.13.2011 , 09:34 AM | #1099
they need to just throw all the servers online and let it ride. they had the stress test for a reason. now that you know what you can handle release the flood gates and get the **** out of the way

VeetorDaal
12.13.2011 , 09:34 AM | #1100
Quote: Originally Posted by Noice View Post
are people really this dumb

Get a job and stop worrying, we will still get to play the game before "release", even if its less than 5 days like you think you got "promised".

UP TO 5 DAYS.

read it and comprehend what it means. You may not get in today! OH NO! go back to league of legends and be bad at that game, or worse, WoW.
Yes.
Yes, they are.