Suggestion: Forum Wipes for Future PTS runs

MaximusRex

I would like to suggest that the PTS forum gets wiped between PTS runs. There are 2 year old posts showing up on the front page and that is just asking to confuse people. Since this round of testing has already started I wouldn't mess with it now, but after 6.3 goes live they should be wiped at some point before the next PTS test.

I'm up in the air about complete wipes. Those forums are good for referencing past bugs but yet, as you pointed out, can get cluttered in the current testing. Perhaps if they were just locked? That way they can't get mixed in with the new stuff but still available for research.

I. Those forums are good for referencing past bugs but yet, as you pointed out, can get cluttered in the current testing. Perhaps if they were just locked? That way they can't get mixed in with the new stuff but still available for research.

Or maybe they could just 'archive' them?

Like how there's a separate forum area above main PTS for 'bug reports' , BioWare could just add a new widget for 'Archives' or however they wanna title it.