Looking for old friends

Faithlezor

Hello and Good Day Everyone! It has been years- about 4 or 5 since I have played and I use to be in a guild called: Pax Imperius and Pax Dominus, I believe we were all on Ebon Hawk as well. Does anyone know if they are still around? I found an old reddit post of theirs but their website and information is no longer valid.

Thank you, I am getting back into the game and I would love to reconnect with them!

Edited by Faithlezor

That name rings majors bells for me! I haven't really played since launch but I did dabble here and there every once and a while throughout the years.

OK good, i am not going insane LOL. I was asking around randomly on server and i got hit with a bunch of ???s lol. Hopefully someone will see this SoS :)

Edited by Faithlezor

Formerly of Pax here, left basically right after the guy that ran the big Pax website folded it up. Pretty sure he said Pax would be back and bigger than before, and years later I have yet to see anything come of it. LOL

ANYWAY...as far as I know I think those that remained in the Pax guilds eventually merged with Tragic Heroes...I think? Good Luck!

Formerly of Pax here, left basically right after the guy that ran the big Pax website folded it up. Pretty sure he said Pax would be back and bigger than before, and years later I have yet to see anything come of it. LOL

ANYWAY...as far as I know I think those that remained in the Pax guilds eventually merged with Tragic Heroes...I think? Good Luck!

oh wow, ok thank you, i will look into that.