Dewback Steak Sandwich

Leifii

I checked the <Cantina Vendor> NPCs on Onderon and Mek-Sha (on a Pubside character).

There aren't any at all on Onderon.

On Mek-Sha there's one in the Slugfall Harbor cantina who sells one type of food, but not this one. Bizarrely, the one he sells is "Requires Level 40". On a "planet" for level 70+ characters.

So I have no idea.

That's the trouble. It's not on Fleet. I thought maybe Tatooine because that's the only place I know that has Dewbacks. I checked all the cantinas I know there and most don't even have vendors. I also thought Rishi since they do weird things, but not there either. Someone linked them on fleet general so they exist.

Ah well, I'll have to go with Peppered Bantha Steaks.

That's the trouble. It's not on Fleet. I thought maybe Tatooine because that's the only place I know that has Dewbacks. I checked all the cantinas I know there and most don't even have vendors. I also thought Rishi since they do weird things, but not there either. Someone linked them on fleet general so they exist.

Ah well, I'll have to go with Peppered Bantha Steaks.

It *is* on the Fleet. Well, on a level 75 character on Pubside Fleet. https://i.imgur.com/qPGDRgb.jpg top line of the vendor in the north-most bay of the inner circle downstairs. On Impside, it's the vendor in the south-most bay.

EDIT: Well, both north-most and south-most, actually.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

Got on this thread because I found this sandwich and also an Onderon punch and would like to know what is their use :p Supply vendor on Ossus sells them, Bra'dda Lui (imp side)

Read their tooltips that appear when you point the mouse cursor at them. The sandwich is a buff to out-of-combat health regeneration for a while.