Add Option to Keep Original Subtitles

Captain_Helryx

Being able to change the colour and opacity of the subtitle text and background shadow is neat, but please make it possible to keep them completely unchanged from how they've appeared for years. On the PTS, it is currently possible to match the original text colour, but the background shadow has become square rather than the more text-conforming shape it has had until now. Perhaps have an initial checkbox for "custom subtitles" that changes them to the new kind.

I'd really like an option to keep them unchanged because I've been keeping a collection of cutscenes, as many of us do, and I'd like that to remain consistent across them. I was also ecstatic to finally go back and rerecord some ship cutscenes with the upcoming release of the reworked armour sets that have been showing as the opposite faction for a long time, but now that wouldn't be possible.

I know this is premature feedback, but this little change is concerning enough for this to be my first forum post after playing since launch!