My Sith Juggernaut Jufferce

redhoodrider

Hi guys!

Just talking to you about my Lvl 11 Sith Juggernaut Jufferce, and I have a lot of questions. 1st of all, my characters personality is that he is a light side Sith who believes in justice and freedom. However, he dislikes most Jedi because of their hiding of their emotion and their "weak" sense of justice. He is also very quick to use his rage. So, given my character's personality, what should my light-side/dark-side ratio?

Thanks,

redhoodrider

Play it how you want and just choose what you think is the best answer...turn off LS/DS indicators and choose. If you want get the special tier 5 ls/DS stuff though...I would go all or not one way or the other.

If you want to romance jaesa instead of vette...she needs to be DS though...and this may clash with your concept.

Edited by planet_J

Yeah, don't pay attention to the light/dark meter. It only reflects the result of choices you made, it doesn't dictate your personality. do you want to save a group of innocent villagers? pick the nice option. do you want to saber-slap a jedi cause he is whining? chose the "you die whimp!" option....either one could have dark or light points attached to it regardless of your choice.

there are even some quests that I still can't figure out why they assigned light/dark points the way they do. there's one quest on repub side where your choice is A: steal some vital info on a corrupt politician to help a freedom movement, or B: let him keep it and let "democracy" decide when he releases it the way he wants to. oddly enough. choosing to get the info to expose the corrupt politician is dark (even though its the "good" choice), but allowing democracy to run its course is "good". whatever.

...moral of story is: dark and light points don't impact your characters personality. but the choices do. so choose based on what you think your sith would do..not based on whether they are dark or light.