Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Have One Toon That Cannot Get Any GSF Daily Or Weekly Quests

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Have One Toon That Cannot Get Any GSF Daily Or Weekly Quests
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Aireck
04.02.2022 , 01:15 PM | #1
Kind of curious if this is happening to anyone else because I have searched, and I cannot find any mention of this issue or a fix. I have submitted 3 separate help tickets on this issue. All three have been assigned to the same what I can only assume is a customer service robot and subsequently immediately closed with no resolution. The CSR says that I MUST wait until level 80 to receive daily and weekly GSF quests which is 100% incorrect. I have chars that are level 20 that can take them just fine.

Nebdar
04.03.2022 , 03:53 AM | #2
You finished or picked up the "Introduction to Galactic Star fighter" quest?
That was mine - why i can't pick up dailes ort weekly
Processing...

Aireck
04.04.2022 , 04:23 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Nebdar View Post
You finished or picked up the "Introduction to Galactic Star fighter" quest?
That was mine - why i can't pick up dailes ort weekly
Sadly, that quest is ALSO missing which is suspect IS the actual bug that I cannot get CS help with.

Nebdar
04.04.2022 , 11:50 AM | #4
hmm so only contacting devs via PrivateMessage
https://www.swtor.com/community/priv...wpm&u=24060085
Processing...

JackieKo
04.12.2022 , 10:18 AM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Aireck View Post
Sadly, that quest is ALSO missing which is suspect IS the actual bug that I cannot get CS help with.
Hi Aireck,

Can you confirm what you see under the PvP Mission Terminal under Starfighter? The mission will not show up at the Priority Terminal and can be picked up in the PvP Terminal in the PvP area of the Fleet. If you do not see Introduction to Starfighter, I will move this thread over to the Bug Report sub-forum as your experience is classified as a bug.

If you are indeed experiencing a bug, please either provide screenshots or write out steps that can help us repro your issue. For example, what server you're on, what character you're seeing this issue on, and whatever steps you have taken to conclude that the mission is missing for you. That really helps us with review and investigation. If you are more comfortable with it, feel free to send me a PM with a photo of your findings.

Thanks.
Jackie | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Nebdar
04.12.2022 , 01:48 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JackieKo View Post
Hi Aireck,

Can you confirm what you see under the PvP Mission Terminal under Starfighter? The mission will not show up at the Priority Terminal and can be picked up in the PvP Terminal in the PvP area of the Fleet. If you do not see Introduction to Starfighter, I will move this thread over to the Bug Report sub-forum as your experience is classified as a bug.

If you are indeed experiencing a bug, please either provide screenshots or write out steps that can help us repro your issue. For example, what server you're on, what character you're seeing this issue on, and whatever steps you have taken to conclude that the mission is missing for you. That really helps us with review and investigation. If you are more comfortable with it, feel free to send me a PM with a photo of your findings.

Thanks.
Thank you for showing up in this thread
Processing...

Aireck
04.14.2022 , 10:17 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by JackieKo View Post
Hi Aireck,

Thanks.
There was nothing in there before. I SWEAR it. Like the whole Starfighter section was just missing. Now it has the introduction to starfighter quest. Which I can confirm fixed the problem. I don't know if this was something that happened with this weekly reset or someone actually changed something to fix this. Either way, I guess the problem is solved now.

Nimwen
08.04.2022 , 12:30 PM | #8
Character: M'ynxx
Server: Star Forge
Alliance: Imperial

I am also having this issue with the Warzones. I've just returned from leaving during the pandemic. The issue was there before I left.

Couldn't find any other recent posts about the PvP missions so figured my best bet was to post here.

Here's mah screenshot link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aAV...ew?usp=sharing