Satele Shan Stronghold Decoration

I'm trying to decorate the hall upstairs in my Coruscant apartment as a kind of a Situation Room. I have Senya, Scourge, Marr, Lana, Theron etc. around a big table with Kel Dor jedi Master pacing on one side. I'm looking for a Satele Shan deco I can place there as a counterpoint to Marr. Is there a deco like that and how do I obtain it?

I'm trying to decorate the hall upstairs in my Coruscant apartment as a kind of a Situation Room. I have Senya, Scourge, Marr, Lana, Theron etc. around a big table with Kel Dor jedi Master pacing on one side. I'm looking for a Satele Shan deco I can place there as a counterpoint to Marr. Is there a deco like that and how do I obtain it?

Not that I'm personally aware of !!

The ONLY thing I know of is a statue. (I'm certain that's not what you are looking for ).

Not that I'm personally aware of !!

The ONLY thing I know of is a statue. (I'm certain that's not what you are looking for ).

Right. The statue is like a utility thing, if I'm not mistaken. Like the Revan statue is a vendor and Senya status is a trainer. I'm looking for how companions or other personnel decorations look.

If not Satele Shan, any one else (from the Republic) of comparable stature to marr would be nice. (Above Gnost-Dural's level of importance.)

Right. The statue is like a utility thing, if I'm not mistaken. Like the Revan statue is a vendor and Senya status is a trainer. I'm looking for how companions or other personnel decorations look.

If not Satele Shan, any one else (from the Republic) of comparable stature to marr would be nice. (Above Gnost-Dural's level of importance.)

You are talking about the Satele Shan holostatue, which is a portable class trainer. OlBuzzard probably referred to the Commemorative Statue of Satele Shan.

But yes, unfortunately there is no Satele Shan holo (or real) personnel deco. I'm in the same situation, currently redecorating my Alderaan SH into a Jedi Academy. I have to make do with Gnost Dural, the various nameless Jedi personnel decos, Don the exiled Knight and the holos from Master Jakir Halcyon, Seldin and Tau Idair.

Edited by Mongorr

I think they should have given Satele the same treatment as Marr. After having Marr as a temp companion during Chapter I of FE you receive Marr's companion deco. They should have done the same with Satele after EoO. Edited by ceryxp

You are talking about the Satele Shan holostatue, which is a portable class trainer. OlBuzzard probably referred to the Commemorative Statue of Satele Shan.

I didn't know there was a statue.

I apparently have Gnost-Dural but placed him somewhere. With all the strongholds (especially with duplicates from server merges,) I can't recall where I placed him. Don't like the prospect of trawling through all strongholds, all rooms looking for him.

BTW, the Gnost-Dural deco behaves really childishly. No self-respect worthy of a grown human, much less a Jedi Master. A very defeatist pose, defeatist and undignified gestures. Compare to the generic Kel Dor Jedi Master.

Edited by mike_carton

I apparently have Gnost-Dural but placed him somewhere. With all the strongholds (especially with duplicates from server merges,) I can't recall where I placed him. Don't like the prospect of trawling through all strongholds, all rooms looking for him.

You can buy more on Ossus, Rep side. I have three copies of the Gnost-Dural deco.

BTW, the Gnost-Dural deco behaves really childishly. No self-respect worthy of a grown human, much less a Jedi Master. A very defeatist pose, defeatist and undignified gestures. Compare to the generic Kel Dor Jedi Master.

But, he's not human. 🤔

But yes, unfortunately there is no Satele Shan holo (or real) personnel deco. I'm in the same situation, currently redecorating my Alderaan SH into a Jedi Academy. I have to make do with Gnost Dural, the various nameless Jedi personnel decos, Don the exiled Knight and the holos from Master Jakir Halcyon, Seldin and Tau Idair.

** My apologies for not getting back to this ( I flat forgot about it ... no excuses )

** And yes the commemorative statue was the one I had in mind ! (sorry ... I should have been more clear)

** I was under the impression you were looking for some sort of deco that would "appear more lively" (If that makes sense) ... to which (as most everyone has pointed out) ... is not available.

I do think it would be very nice if there were a deco personage of Satele and other leaders (both Republic and Empire sides ). That could be very useful to a lot of folks.