Jugg or Sorc?

Yasou

So I'm gonna main my Marauder and I was wondering which one would be better for a secondary class?

Jugg for Tanking or Sorc for Healing?

If you want to tank, then obviously Sorc is not your choice.

If you want to heal, then equally obviously Jugg is not your choice.

If you want to stealth around, then *neither* of them is the right choice.

But you didn't say what your play-style goal is, so we can't give you advice that's better than the above.

It's all about what you want. If you want to tank then you shouldn't pick sorc :). I will say though, Rage Juggernaut (one of the three Jugg specs) is very similar to Fury Marauder. So one of the extra options you get as a Jugg is kind of superfluous. Sorc does give you the option to play ranged dps as well. Which can be nice.

Sorry not to give more of a question.

Mainly just wondering if they are both Just as good as they were before the last Patch.

And also wondered which is more needed in this day.

Tanks are always in the highest demand. You tend to get insta fp pops, and operations groups often take the longest to find tanks. So in that respect Jugg would be better. However, if you have no interest in tanking, Sorc might be better. Just because Rage overlaps so much with Fury, whereas Sorc gives you the ability to function as a ranged dps as well, so more flexibility on the DPS front.

Tl;dr Interested in tanking? Jugg. Don't want to tank? Sorc.

Edit: Also worth noting Sorcs aren't really the most in demand healers right now. They're not unplayable, but the other healers (Operatives especially) definitely have a leg up on them.

Edited by AdjeYo

Well that helps alot tbh, I have a Jugg at 75 and I really enjoyed tanking and even as a Solo Player mostly the class was very tanky and Solo Friendly.

But one last question really, how is Sorc DPS? I heard they took a hard hit with the patch along with other Ranged DPS classes.

Melee dps tend to do higher dps than ranged dps. That said, Lightning Sorc parses pretty well, as does Madness. Not as much as some of the best melee classes (Fury, Rage, Hatred). But Lightning actually parses higher on single target than Vengeance Jugg. Edited by AdjeYo

Once again thank you for the Info, good to know Sorc DPS is good.

Tough Choice ahead as I love playing both the Jugg and Sorc, Both have a good feel to them and are very enjoyable and are Unique.

Might do Sorc cause I'm sure their healing will get better at somepoint.