Galactic Seasons - S1 Check In

DavidStaats

We want real rewards not recycled garbage that most of the loyal players already have...

Once again, a rank 50 comp, four mounts, two armour sets, two full sets of weapons, three Cartel Packs (2x bronze, 1x silver) each for weapons, armour, and mounts, 4000 Cartel Coins, and 15 GS tokens; those are the GS rewards. Those are the rewards for participating in Galactic Seasons. Whether you like them or not does not change that those are the rewards. The items on Jaleit Nall are not the rewards for playing. They are reissued old sub rewards (mostly). If you have all of those items, and you are not interested in either of the apartments, then hold on to your GS tokens for next season. You will start the season with up to 15 GS tokens and be able to get a head start on whatever is on offer then. If there is nothing new then the GS tokens have no value for you. But the items on the GS token vendors are not the rewards for playing. The rewards for playing GS are all of the other items in the season.

Edit: I forgot about the 2x bronze quality weapon, armour, and mount boxes, and 1x silver quality weapon, armour, and mount boxes.

Edited by ceryxp

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 tokens down, 3 to go to unlock Master Ranos...whenever the companions return to the vendor. Still, enjoying Galactic Seasons and the new companion character.

Am I missing something? I am waiting for Master Ranos and Shae Vizla as well but I cant find it in the vendor? Was this removed? And if so when will it return? Looking forward to getting them both. Thanks!

Am I missing something? I am waiting for Master Ranos and Shae Vizla as well but I cant find it in the vendor? Was this removed? And if so when will it return? Looking forward to getting them both. Thanks!

Companions were removed from the vendor due to a bug with them in Collections.

Hi folks,

We're aware of an issue that players are experiencing with Nico Okarr’s Alliance Alert not being granted when using the Encrypted Holocommunicator. To prevent this issue from affecting more players, we have temporarily disabled the purchase of all Companions from the Galactic Seasons vendor Jaleit Nall and we will be removing them from this vendor in our next patch. The Companions will return to the vendor in a future patch during Season 1 once we have resolved the Alert granting issue.

Players who try to purchase Niko Okarr or future Companions’ Encrypted Lockbox will encounter the following error message:

• "You do not meet the requirements to purchase this item."

We are currently working on a fix for this, we will update this thread when we have more information.

Thank you for your patience.

Companions may return to the vendor with update 6.3.1, which you can read about here:

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9946716#edit9946716

No announced date for 6.3.1, but if prior precedent holds true then the update will be on 22 June.

soooooo S1 means season 1

so how many months those 4 weeks will take turns?

need plenty of speeders that i miss and the tokens arent earned fast enoug, so you make me worried.

why dont you add a price for 1 season token also? like 10.000 frag = 1 seasonal token?

Edited by Kissakias

soooooo S1 means season 1

so how many months those 4 weeks will take turns?

need plenty of speeders that i miss and the tokens arent earned fast enoug, so you make me worried.

why dont you add a price for 1 season token also? like 10.000 frag = 1 seasonal token?

10,000 tech frags is only = 41million

A better cost would be 500,000,000 credits = 1 seasonal token

Season 1 End Date

Our current plan has always been for Season 1 to last 5 months. Given the Season 1 start date of April 27th, that would put the end date for Season 1 in the September time frame, however we acknowledge we never stated the official end point.

Season 1 will end on Tuesday, September 28 at 12:00PM GMT. This information will be available on the Galactic Season screen in an upcoming update.

To help make this a more predictable schedule, we will be simplifying and unifying the rotating cadence with Game Update 6.3.1 such that all rotations will occur once every week at 12:00AM GMT. This will line up more appropriately with Kai’s current rotation cadence, and we hope will help make her inventory more predictable.

Group A will remain active for 1 week, and then cycle out for 3 weeks. Group A will consist of the following rewards:

• HK-55 Jetpack
  • Lucky 77 Swoop
  • Makrin Creeper Seedling
  • Model Gravestone
  • Nico Okarr
  • Nico Okarr's Duster
  • Nico's Blaster
  • Propaganda: Fight For The Meatbags Replica
  • Tauntaun Ram
  • Title: The Illustrious

Group B will begin a week after Group A, remain active for 1 week, and then cycle out for 3 weeks. Group B will consist of the following rewards:

• Eternal Empire Patroller
  • Galactic Alliance Statue Replica
  • Gannifari
  • HK-55's Blaster Pistol
  • Kakkran Daggerstar
  • Model Zakuul Battlecruiser
  • Rapid Recon Walker
  • Shae Vizla
  • Title: Test Pilot
  • Title: The Intrepid

Group C will begin a week after Group B, remain active for 1 week, and then cycle out for 3 weeks. Group C will consist of the following rewards:

• Grand Statue of Revan Replica
  • HK-55 Helmet
  • HK-55's Sniper Rifle
  • JA-3 Subversive Battle Droid
  • Mini-Mogul NM-1
  • Model Mach 2
  • Paxton Rall
  • Title: Scourge of the Hutts
  • Umbaran Patrol Tauntaun

Group D will begin a week after Group C, remain active for 1 week, and then cycle out for 3 weeks. Group D will consist of the following rewards:

• Chiss Talon Interceptor
  • Dazh Ranos
  • Heliotropic Subteroth
  • HK-55's Vibrosword
  • JA-3 Speeder
  • K1-W4 Astromech Droid
  • Makeb Gazebo Replica
  • RE-1 Scout Droid
  • Title: The Risen

We want to thank you for your continued feedback. We are very actively gathering and using it to refine what Season 2 may look and feel like.

Based the info in the post. We will have 1 week out of 12 total to buy specific things from the vendor after 6.3.1 is patched in.

But I can see a very fast approaching problem. You’ve not released 6.3,1 yet and there are only 15 weeks left for your possible 12 weeks to rotate through these different items at the vendor. So if you don’t release it soon, you are going to have no margin for error or bugs, which has me worried.

As a backup to your plans, why not put everything on the vendor the last 4-6 weeks and not rotate it out again. That way anyone who misses a week between now and the end will still have a chance to get the item they want.

Everyone is in a huff cause the timing of some items not available due to not having enough tokens at the time they are up for sale.

All this stuff will be available again next year, season 2. If you don't get it this year, you'll get it next year. Something to look forward to.

So chill out. It's all fluff stuff anyway.

Everyone is in a huff cause the timing of some items not available due to not having enough tokens at the time they are up for sale.

All this stuff will be available again next year, season 2. If you don't get it this year, you'll get it next year. Something to look forward to.

So chill out. It's all fluff stuff anyway.

Where did they specifically say that. From what I’ve read, nothing is set in stone and it could all change or the game could even be shut down by then.

Where did they specifically say that. From what I’ve read, nothing is set in stone and it could all change or the game could even be shut down by then.

They never said but what else can those vendors offer that they already don't? I think there was a Jawa with balloons that somehow I missed out on getting. I thought about that speeder that has smoke coming out of the back and sparks coming off it but that's available via another vendor now. Oh wait, there is that Log mount that only moves at a snail space. So other than that, what other free stuff have they offered over the last 10 years that they could possibly add to the vendors next year? I'm guessing it will all be the same stuff. I could be wrong though.

P.S. TrixxieTriss, I think your awesome by the way. You help and contribute more than anyone on these boards. Even more then the mods. You read AND respond to all subjects so much better then Bioware. Thanks and keep up the good work! 👍

They never said but what else can those vendors offer that they already don't? I think there was a Jawa with balloons that somehow I missed out on getting. I thought about that speeder that has smoke coming out of the back and sparks coming off it but that's available via another vendor now. Oh wait, there is that Log mount that only moves at a snail space. So other than that, what other free stuff have they offered over the last 10 years that they could possibly add to the vendors next year? I'm guessing it will all be the same stuff. I could be wrong though.

There are a few other bits, not sure if it's enough for a full seasons vendor, but definitely more, also, they might add in the pets from the cc cards, and stuff like that. (we can hope :) )

P.S. TrixxieTriss, I think your awesome by the way. You help and contribute more than anyone on these boards. Even more then the mods. You read AND respond to all subjects so much better then Bioware. Thanks and keep up the good work! 👍

Agree 100% with this, there aren't many who help out on the forums, and trixxie does it a lot. It's nice to see her get recognition for it. :)

Soooo, about that update. It has been three weeks to the day since we were told about 6.3.1. Many expected, or maybe just me, that it would come on 22 June, one week prior to Nightlife and double XP as it has been your MO of late to do patches one week prior to double XP events. But 22 June has come and gone with no update. It is certainly possible that the patch got pushed due to the fubar patch, but still we have heard nothing. Nightlife and double XP are scheduled to start on 29 June, so I am guessing that that is the absolute latest we will see 6.3.1. Unless, of course, Nightlife and double XP were put in in the last patch, 6.3a on 10 May, and it will be some time yet before we see 6.3.1.

As Trixxie noted in their post on 17 June, time is running out on the season. If 6.3.1 releases on 29 June there will be 13 weeks remaining in the season and that will allow for three full cycles of Jaleit's inventory before the end of the season. Will Jaleit remain available after the end of the season so people will have another opportunity to purchase something?

What is annoying is that other games can communicate this information. Is it so hard to say, "hey, our goal is to release the next patch on X date but it is still being worked on and that date is subject to change"?

• Dev Post
Soooo, about that update. It has been three weeks to the day since we were told about 6.3.1. Many expected, or maybe just me, that it would come on 22 June, one week prior to Nightlife and double XP as it has been your MO of late to do patches one week prior to double XP events. But 22 June has come and gone with no update. It is certainly possible that the patch got pushed due to the fubar patch, but still we have heard nothing. Nightlife and double XP are scheduled to start on 29 June, so I am guessing that that is the absolute latest we will see 6.3.1. Unless, of course, Nightlife and double XP were put in in the last patch, 6.3a on 10 May, and it will be some time yet before we see 6.3.1.

As Trixxie noted in their post on 17 June, time is running out on the season. If 6.3.1 releases on 29 June there will be 13 weeks remaining in the season and that will allow for three full cycles of Jaleit's inventory before the end of the season. Will Jaleit remain available after the end of the season so people will have another opportunity to purchase something?

What is annoying is that other games can communicate this information. Is it so hard to say, "hey, our goal is to release the next patch on X date but it is still being worked on and that date is subject to change"?

Hi ceryxp,

We are targeting 6.3.1 for next week. When we finalize details, we will share them. I've been reading your and others' feedback on announcing when patches will be launched. There is a lot that goes into the messaging surrounding when a patch goes live, so we take more care in the timing of posting that info. However, I also want to say that we will be more mindful of giving a general timeline when possible.

Secondly, regarding the vendors for Galactic Seasons:

Jaleit Nall will always be available regardless of the season being active or not. Her inventory will continually cycle through the same rotation as noted in the David's post. Once Group D is done, the rotation will cycle back to Group A.

Ki'at Thavo will have Season 1 items until Season 2 starts, then his Season 1 items will be removed and replaced with Season 2 items.

David's post will be updated to reflect this info.

Jaleit Nall will always be available regardless of the season being active or not. Her inventory will continually cycle through the same rotation as noted in the David's post. Once Group D is done, the rotation will cycle back to Group A.

Ki'at Thavo will have Season 1 items until Season 2 starts, then his Season 1 items will be removed and replaced with Season 2 items.

About Jaleit Nall , is he always going to be selling the same stuff, in the same rotation, or are they going to rotate other items in to the groups?

Hi ceryxp,

We are targeting 6.3.1 for next week. When we finalize details, we will share them. I've been reading your and others' feedback on announcing when patches will be launched. There is a lot that goes into the messaging surrounding when a patch goes live, so we take more care in the timing of posting that info. However, I also want to say that we will be more mindful of giving a general timeline when possible.

Thank you for the update, Jackie. I have made it no secret that one of my biggest complaints with BW is communication, so I will always be in favor of more communication.

With regard to the vendors, it is good to have confirmation that they will remain available following the end of the season.

Hi ceryxp,

I’m assuming the strong holds will be on transferred to the new season vendor as well when season 2 starts considering we can only afford one per season ?

Edited by TrixxieTriss

• Dev Post
About Jaleit Nall , is he always going to be selling the same stuff, in the same rotation, or are they going to rotate other items in to the groups?

Do you mean in between seasons? If so, her inventory will follow the cadence outlined in David's post with 6.3.1.

I’m assuming the strong holds will be on transferred to the new season vendor as well when season 2 starts considering we can only afford one per season ?

Yes. This is from the FAQ section of the Galactic Seasons 1: The Stranger from Kubindi article.

Will I be able to get both of the new Fleet Apartment Strongholds during this Season?

• It is intended for only one of the Strongholds to be obtainable during one Season, so you will be able to acquire the other in the following Season.

Do you mean in between seasons? If so, her inventory will follow the cadence outlined in David's post with 6.3.1.

Thank you for getting back to us.

No, I mean next season, will other stuff get added in to rotation, or will it be just the same. It's just there are other items I missed, but haven't popped up this season.

ty

When will Season 1 end?

If we are saving our tokens for a second apartment, will we still be able to buy whatever is on the vendors now at a later time in Season 2?

Thank you.

Hi all,

Season 1 will end on Tuesday, September 28 at 12:00PM GMT. This information will be available on the Galactic Season screen in an upcoming update.

They said the vendors will remain up between the seasons, and that the tokens don't disappear after the seasons end. As for what will be in season 2 vendors, that hasn't been fully addressed. Personally I'm hoping the add in other promo items, etc.

Hello, SWTOR Team. I'd like to ask when "Nico's Blaster" will be available back again on the vendor?

Hi all,

Group A will remain active for 1 week, and then cycle out for 3 weeks. Group A will consist of the following rewards:

• HK-55 Jetpack
  • Lucky 77 Swoop
  • Makrin Creeper Seedling
  • Model Gravestone
  • Nico Okarr
  • Nico Okarr's Duster
  • Nico's Blaster
  • Propaganda: Fight For The Meatbags Replica
  • Tauntaun Ram
  • Title: The Illustrious

Group B will begin a week after Group A, remain active for 1 week, and then cycle out for 3 weeks. Group B will consist of the following rewards:

• Eternal Empire Patroller
  • Galactic Alliance Statue Replica
  • Gannifari
  • HK-55's Blaster Pistol
  • Kakkran Daggerstar
  • Model Zakuul Battlecruiser
  • Rapid Recon Walker
  • Shae Vizla
  • Title: Test Pilot
  • Title: The Intrepid

Group C will begin a week after Group B, remain active for 1 week, and then cycle out for 3 weeks. Group C will consist of the following rewards:

• Grand Statue of Revan Replica
  • HK-55 Helmet
  • HK-55's Sniper Rifle
  • JA-3 Subversive Battle Droid
  • Mini-Mogul NM-1
  • Model Mach 2
  • Paxton Rall
  • Title: Scourge of the Hutts
  • Umbaran Patrol Tauntaun

Group D will begin a week after Group C, remain active for 1 week, and then cycle out for 3 weeks. Group D will consist of the following rewards:

• Chiss Talon Interceptor
  • Dazh Ranos
  • Heliotropic Subteroth
  • HK-55's Vibrosword
  • JA-3 Speeder
  • K1-W4 Astromech Droid
  • Makeb Gazebo Replica
  • RE-1 Scout Droid
  • Title: The Risen

This is the list of items, it'll be starting from group A tomorrow, with update 6. (whatever...lol)

each week it'll rotate out to the next group, so just look at the list for the items you want, and you'll be able to ascertain which week they'll become available.

EDIT: A quick looks see's the blasters 'should' be up tomorrow.

*I say should, as that was what we've been told, but things don't always go as planned.

Edited by DarkTergon

• Dev Post
Thank you for getting back to us.

No, I mean next season, will other stuff get added in to rotation, or will it be just the same. It's just there are other items I missed, but haven't popped up this season.

ty

Her current inventory and the rotation of those items will remain the same. Should this change at all, it will be communicated to players.