Add Rampage stims to CM

Taurax

I know we get a couple for log in rewards every so often. However I really didn't think of the usefulness of these for achievements until I was looking at all the possible titles you can unlock with them. Some I have just unlocked were the the Combat Designation LE-E7 and the Imperial Squad Commander.

The LE-E7 you have to get 1000 kills on both ship droids for both factions. I used one on that, and mowed things down, and was done pretty quickly.

The Imperial Squad Commander you have to get all 5 imperial companions for all 4 classes (20 companions, so that would mean 20,000 kills). I was on my last one, Vector - Agent...good grief was that slow, and thought why aren't these sold on the CM?

A 3-pack for 30 coins seems fair.

So, could we get these added to the Cartel Market?

• 3 weeks later...

This is a really bad idea for one reason: Conquest.

Effectively, guilds that would be willing to buy rampage boosts with real money could score points quicker and more easily. Unless rampages are taken out of Conquest, something I hope doesn't occur, this would result in a pay-to-win transaction on the CM, at least partially.

A better solution for a player in your situation may be to simply give more rampage boosts via log-in rewards. I think they are currently stacked at 2 per monthly cycle, which isn't many.

Edited by arunav

It states on the stim "Does not affect Conquest objectives of similar types." So, unless that is incorrect, it would not apply to Conquests. It only affects and doubles the counts towards achievements.

It states on the stim "Does not affect Conquest objectives of similar types." So, unless that is incorrect, it would not apply to Conquests. It only affects and doubles the counts towards achievements.

Oh, I've yet to use any of the ones given via log-in rewards. No Conquest issue then!