Balmorra problem

KCPMacCloud

• 2 weeks later...

The problem I have with Balmorra is playing as Empire where everyone is at the Ships Base doing the planet quests. When someone activates a shiny it takes forever to reboot for the next player, but the bad guys repopulate a lot sooner so hanging around just means fighting them for nothing. Of course by the time you're finished and the shiny is shiny again someone else comes in to activate it, so you have to wait forever again.

On the Republic side this happens at the Factory where not only do you need to wait for the shiny to reboot, if you take a side quest you also have to wait for the bad guys to respawn because you need to defeat a specific type.

The problem I have with Balmorra is playing as Empire where everyone is at the Ships Base doing the planet quests. When someone activates a shiny it takes forever to reboot for the next player, but the bad guys repopulate a lot sooner so hanging around just means fighting them for nothing. Of course by the time you're finished and the shiny is shiny again someone else comes in to activate it, so you have to wait forever again.

On the Republic side this happens at the Factory where not only do you need to wait for the shiny to reboot, if you take a side quest you also have to wait for the bad guys to respawn because you need to defeat a specific type.

Changing instances would be a good fix for this.

• 1 month later...
Anybody having problems getting on Balmorra? Either factoin.

If this problem is a boring ambient music on Balmorra, the same problem I have:D.

When we arrive there is a nice dynamic sound in logging screen and then ... dull dull dull :confused:.

Edited by Grendel_Echo

• 3 weeks later...