Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

TehDeminz
12.13.2011 , 10:59 AM | #3001
Quote: Originally Posted by AeonWeapon View Post
Complete nonsense... If I don't have game access when I get home from work tonight I'm canceling my pre-order just on the principle of the matter. I don't like being promised something then the terms of that promise being changed.
The terms were never changed. You were never promised to be in on the first day. Never. Please, I encourage you to cancel your pre-order. People who plan on enjoying this game don't want self-entitled brats like you playing.

robertih
12.13.2011 , 10:59 AM | #3002
I have big hopes. Its about 100 servers. Amd between 7k- 10k per server.. And since alot of servers are getting filled i think this could be the final wave!! i hope

AmunRa
12.13.2011 , 11:00 AM | #3003
Wave 4 ETA 13:00 (EST) +/- 15 minutes

Based on the History of waves so far ...
Hilce (SWG Tempest) ---------- Master: Rifles/BH/Commando/TKM/Swords ------ Elder Jedi
Big Bubba (SWG Tempest) ---- Master: Architect/Chef/Taylor
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
SWTOR--- ~DA~ (Dark Alliance) Master Dark Side Cookie Maker

MrKarp
12.13.2011 , 11:00 AM | #3004
Quote: Originally Posted by sheeppl View Post
Posting in a legendary thread.
/agreed.

haha i can't keep up! everytime im done reading theres 2 more pages X.x

Pre-Ordered Date code entered 7/24

EA Code: Neg. Ghost Rider

Sad day for us early pre order'r(s)?

Anyho, mad that i cant get in tho i was close to original day of pre order. But oh well. looking forward to MELTING FACE WITH LIGHTNING RAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

matsstenhaug
12.13.2011 , 11:00 AM | #3005
Quote: Originally Posted by jackliuu View Post
Page 300!!!!!!!!!!!

500 here we go woooot
301 m8 xD
From the shadows, death will strike.

sethlan
12.13.2011 , 11:00 AM | #3006
Quote: Originally Posted by Nayballs View Post
When I go into My Account -- > apperently I don't have a redeem code, but I swear i put it in. When I try to use the code I was given on purchase it says It's already in use. But there is no green massive tick on the symbol on my account?.

Have no idea what is going on.
You do not have to enter anymore codes! you allready did that. Ones game goes live on 15/20th that option will apear in your box as checked. Plus we get 30 days free play time.
“You just watch yourself. I have the death sentence on 12 systems.” star wars forum http://www.mmozap.com

Ashlotte
12.13.2011 , 11:00 AM | #3007
Quote: Originally Posted by Chupps View Post
Please little baby jesus, let us play!!!
Jesus can't save you now...only the random number generator can...or damn you to hell...

Gonzodagreat
12.13.2011 , 11:00 AM | #3008
Quote: Originally Posted by Davidc View Post
Worst game launch ever, how the hell are you supposed to group with your friends to level up and enjoy the game when we all start at different times?

Don't think EA realise that when advertising withing the UK and EU `early access' as a feature of pre-order and then not delivering it for everyone at the same time, they are breaking the law, particularly when they have taken £5.00 deposit for the pre-order.

Wonder how many folks will have to complain to Trading Standards as a result?
Actually they never stated that immediate early access was guarenteed. It's always been "Up to 5 Days of Early Access" So don't see how they have broken your law.

VargusStarblazer
12.13.2011 , 11:00 AM | #3009
Quote: Originally Posted by Syonco View Post
Fail launch, gay system... hope this game fails hardcore.. WoW still eats this game for breakfast, lunch and dinner..

awwwwwwwwww yeah
Its good to see that the morons have arrived! I was getting worried there for a minute that people were actully going to think before speaking...
Vargus Starblazer
Jedi Battle-Master
"I'm only a man; the Force is my Ally."

pinainas
12.13.2011 , 11:00 AM | #3010
Quote: Originally Posted by snafus View Post
My roommate is in and he pre ordered dec 2nd.
Yeah... and my grandma's in, even though she didn't pre-ordered it!
They say I suffer from psychosis but I enjoy every moment of it!

Vegetarian is an old Native American word. It means "bad hunter".