Petition for new content / updates to GSF.

Ttoilleekul

Not sure where you get bullying form petitioning.

If you feel so strongly, I suggest you put your input here.

Otherwise, why are you posting about "petitions" and not on whats been presented. Or, how to make it better?

To complain without input is meaningless.

And "I think petitions are bulling" isnt an input that is useful.

they can be used as a way to bully people, especially when the petitioner says, just agree, sign x, then give the thread a rating of 5.

A person gets the petition, gets people to put x, with no dissenting opinions, then goes to the devs demands they fix x, because the evidence shows that everyone wants it, etc. You noticed I didn't say are, I said 'Can' whereas a wish list shows both sides, and is a bit of a fairer bias. My input was that a wish list would be better, so people can discuss it. Decos are what I'm interested in, and have already posted on a number of threads, so why post the same here?

A person gets the petition, gets people to put x, with no dissenting opinions, then goes to the devs demands they fix x, because the evidence shows that everyone wants it, etc. You noticed I didn't say are, I said 'Can' whereas a wish list shows both sides, and is a bit of a fairer bias. My input was that a wish list would be better, so people can discuss it. Decos are what I'm interested in, and have already posted on a number of threads, so why post the same here?

Ok, its up to the person to sign X on the petition.

Sign, or dont sign.

Simple enough?

Sometimes people amaze me, lol.

If you dont want to sign it, its up to you.

You can also start your own.

I petition, they make a bomber spam button

If the enemy fields more than 3 bombers, you can press a button and all of their bombers explode at once.

"secretly hopes the DEVS see this one" lol

Ok, its up to the person to sign X on the petition.

Sign, or dont sign.

Simple enough?

Sometimes people amaze me, lol.

If you dont want to sign it, its up to you.

You can also start your own.

I petition, they make a bomber spam button

If the enemy fields more than 3 bombers, you can press a button and all of their bombers explode at once.

"secretly hopes the DEVS see this one" lol

Flux the point is if you make a petition, and don't allow anyone to disagree, it makes it look like a united front even when it might not be.

Now the way it "bullies" not really the right term, more that it distorts public opinion, is by having multiple things in the petition.

Imagine a Petition that asked for both a brand new map, free requisition and ban players that have 5 or more alts that have mastered ships from queue ing. A bunch of people might agree to this petition, because they want the new map and free requisition and they don't have any alts so the last part doesn't bother them at all.

Now this is of course a ridiculous ask, I'm just show casing how it could distort the results. Don't forget you're saying if 20 people signed this you wouldn't and that would be ok and it would look like everyone is in agreement to this ridiculous proposal. But in reality of course you're not, you'd be furious you have a billion alts and suddenly you'd be banned.

what would be nice is a suggestion thread

where, people put down suggestions, one at a time and had people thumbs up or thumbs down

But, they dont have that.

Sure, there are a lot of things in that list and might be a bit too long of a list.

But, its something they might take ideas from

And maybe, take a few of us to test run, and give thumbs up or down on the test servers

there doesnt seem to be sure fire way of any type of input, tbh

other than, something like this

Besides, if they ban acounts with more than five toons...

I'd be somewhat mad, but then again, new toon name opportunities...lol

Yeah, im nutzoid :p

• 4 weeks later...
I don't know why I didn't put this in here. I completely blanked on how many bugs there actually are in the game. Sound bug too, totally forgot about that one.

That sound bug is most annoying as it sometimes locks my PC too and I have to restart. Which gives you a 15min lock out from all types of pvp :mad: