Server lag on Star Forge Server

TrueInnerG

Is anyone else on the west coast experiencing High MS lag? i am at 2 bars or 1 bars or even red X. I always have a MS of 80 or 85 with full bars until today. I have tried the delete disk cache, reset router, cleaned cookies and browser and any junk files as well, i tested my internet and its all good .But im still have the issue. Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I'm in Europe and playing on Star Forge, and every few weeks or so, around 8:30ish UTC, I get insane lag spikes for about 45 minutes to an hour. By "insane", I mean that my server lag shoots up to 360k milliseconds and somehow I never get booted off the game. I know for a fact that my internet connexion isn't at fault because I'm on Discord at the same time and I never get any issue there...

hey fellow player, i am on star forge, east coast, & my latency will go from 52ms & 4 bars to about 7kms sometimes even 30k ms every min or sometimes even every 30 seconds & then back to 52ms & 4 bars. the fluctuation is getting extremely annoying at this point & its also not on my end cuz it doesnt do it to any other games, just swtor. i just resubbed 5 days ago & instantly i regret it cause this bs is happening. know youre not alone in this.

DO SOMETHING EA/BIOWARE. we are paying customers & dont much care for this neglect!!

• 1 year later...

This issue is still happening to me on the west coast. It is extremely aggravating. broadsword please fix what BioWare didn't. I am an IT professional have checked my network have made my isp check the routes to your servers to their frustration and unwillingness to want to do it and they have stated clearly after their investigation it is on your end. Either fix the issue or bring back a west coast server. Or you will lose yet another subscriber.

• Like 1