Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jafcu
08.02.2021 , 11:41 AM | #21
Called EA Customer Service today. I ask for a refund EA Customer Service could not do it and told me that they would forward it to billings to review and either refund my purchase or give me my cartel coins. Here is the email I got after the call.

Our team has identified the cause and the issue is Known now. dont worry, I have escalated the case to the Concerned team and the case is being investigated at the moment, We will email you regarding the update as soon as we fix the issue. Really thankyou for your patience and understanding on the matter and Really apologize for the inconvenience caused.

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

JackieKo
08.02.2021 , 01:34 PM | #22 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi everyone,

A fix was deployed for this issue, but it is possible that it was not applied to some accounts. If your account was impacted during the July 27th window when this issue first occurred, and you are still experiencing issues, please answer the following questions and feel free to send me a PM to protect your privacy:
  • When did you make the purchase?
  • Was this on Steam or on the site?
  • Did you purchase a subscription or CCs?
  • If a subscription, is your account reflecting the proper status ie recurring sub, stopped, etc...?

Thanks, all.

Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyTough View Post
Notice these people only respond these days to cartel coin questions. Just confirming what I knew already. SWTOR exists for cartel coins only.
Quote: Originally Posted by Pietrastor View Post
I'm not since it's a Cartel Coins question
We do respond to other inquiries when possible. I encourage you to read the dev tracker. This instance did impact several players and because we wanted to keep reports as consolidated as possible, we wanted to communicate that we were aware of the issue and that we would be updating one thread to keep info in one place. This communication is true of various situations that impact players, not just purchases.
Jackie | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

scottslf
08.02.2021 , 02:09 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by JackieKo View Post
Hi everyone,

A fix was deployed for this issue, but it is possible that it was not applied to some accounts. If your account was impacted during the July 27th window when this issue first occurred, and you are still experiencing issues, please answer the following questions and feel free to send me a PM to protect your privacy:
  • When did you make the purchase?
  • Was this on Steam or on the site?
  • Did you purchase a subscription or CCs?
  • If a subscription, is your account reflecting the proper status ie recurring sub, stopped, etc...?

Thanks, all.

We do respond to other inquiries when possible. I encourage you to read the dev tracker. This instance did impact several players and because we wanted to keep reports as consolidated as possible, we wanted to communicate that we were aware of the issue and that we would be updating one thread to keep info in one place. This communication is true of various situations that impact players, not just purchases.
How do I send a DM?

mike_carton
08.02.2021 , 02:42 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by scottslf View Post
How do I send a DM?
Click on JackieKo's name and avatar in her post; that will bring up her profile. Click on "Contact Info" to get this page: https://www.swtor.com/community/member.php?u=24060085 There is a link there to send a private message.

Works for all posters.
A "Forum troll" posts outrageous messages to bait people into answering, to sow discord and to derail the discussion. Don't feed the troll, add to your Ignore List.

Nee-Elder
08.02.2021 , 03:40 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by mike_carton View Post

Works for all posters.
Not all.

Some BioWare producers, devs, & representatives have opted-OUT of receiving PM's (for obvious reasons) .
Never tell me the odds! - (Fix SPACE! 4.0ur *Community*)

JackieKo
08.05.2021 , 10:18 AM | #26 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi all,

Update on this issue. Those who have purchased subscriptions should no longer be experiencing problems with their accounts. Your account should now show you as a Subscriber.

Our team is still investigating the issue surrounding Cartel Coin purchases. I'll be updating this thread once I have more info to share.
Jackie | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Jafcu
08.05.2021 , 11:57 AM | #27
The solution is simple refund the Coins we were charged for and then they can investigate why it happened. I HAVE WAITED FOR OVER A WEEK AND THIS IS TRYING MY PATIENT!!! I gotten no response in game. I called EA Customer service 2x now with no solution. The only person to reach out to me was JackieKo the Community Moderator. This is not how to help your customers.

Quick update: Called Customer Service and told them I want a refund and to connect me to the Billings Department. No go there. Because it is still under investigation they cannot issue a refund. VERY PISSED OFF NOW!!! 9 Days now.

Jafcu
08.06.2021 , 09:36 AM | #28
Well after 11 days FINALLY!!! I got a refund.