Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

3 Stronghold Ideas

cacophonycat
10.30.2021 , 05:16 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by AmorandaAdamah View Post
I'd like to shop where Kaliyo got her decos!
I can give you a partial list of Decos that resemble what is in Kaliyo's apartment. It's not going to be perfect as some are not yet in existence. Things like a Framed Graffiti Art.... that would be nice, but they do have the straight Grafftti as a deco.

Exact or Nearly Exact matches:
Office Chair - CM/ GTN
Executive Shrub
Cantina Bar - CM/ GTN
Cantina Shelves - CM/ GTN
Cantina Stools - Prefab Droid
Art: Green Rectangles (hers is blue, but this is close) - CZ-198 Rep Vendor
Zakuulan Rug or Zakuulan Military Rug - Bundle/ Loot Crate/ GTN
Firebrand Grafitti - CM / GTN

Approximate Matches or Possible Alernatives
(Some of the ferns, tables, and shelves have no matches)

Any of the Topiaries or Plants available at the Cartel Cert Deco on Fleet.
Manaan Fern - Manaan Research Data (this one is in Zakuulan buildings in the expacs)
Table: Any Oval. Czerka Table or Zakuulan Table
Zakuulan Shelves - CM/ GTN
Any Small light sconce. Octagonal Light (Vendor), Republic Wall Sconce (CM), Gree Light (Blue) (fits color theme), Underworld Light (prefab), or just be inventive. You don't have to use a wall sconce and not all wall sconces emit light.
Abstract Art: Lines

I couldn't make out the overhead light in the screenshot I took but there are possibilities such as:
Czerka Ceiling Light
Zakuulan Chandelier

If you had the CC then if you didn't have the Zakuulan Deco Bundle, several of these items are in it and would be very useful for recreating her appartment. In lieu of the art I mentioned above you can use any Anniversary Art from the Anniversary Vendor (coming up soon in game), or any of the Arcelin Masterpieces. Some of the other Achievement or Rep Decos that are Art (like from the Gree Event or Bounty Brokers) is also good to use.

Best wishes!

Note: I only had ONE screenshot of her apartment saved so I couldnt' get all of it listed. I'm working on various FPs and locations to identify decos in each one in my Discord Server for my Decorating Guild.

Valicivius
Aukotis Ir Dhasi - the Stronghold Decorator's Guild

MandoBeroya
11.23.2021 , 11:04 PM | #32
There are many planets I would love to see strongholds.
Hoth
Korriban
Tython
Asteroid base
Space Station
Terminus/Thrata Class ships

But most importantly I think we just need strongholds where the decorations provided make sense. There are a great many decorations that look wonderful, but clash and feel out of place in every available stronghold, and some that would look great in the available strongholds but there isn't a hook in a spot where it would make sense to have it placed. Also adding more levels to guild flagships or adding a smaller vessel to travel to would be awesome ( see terminus/Thranta idea above)

JediQuaker
11.24.2021 , 09:13 AM | #33
I'd still like them to make a basic zoo / garage / display case. That is, a basic open layout area where you can just display your collection of mounts and/or pets or other 'collectables', without any consideration of 'living' spaces.
Essentially just an open fenced-in 'zoo' and/or a large warehouse.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

SteveTheCynic
11.24.2021 , 03:02 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
I'd still like them to make a basic zoo / garage / display case. That is, a basic open layout area where you can just display your collection of mounts and/or pets or other 'collectables', without any consideration of 'living' spaces.
Essentially just an open fenced-in 'zoo' and/or a large warehouse.
I use the Coruscant garage for that. It's a bit cluttered...
Something you find difficult is a lesson on how to play better, not a punishment for playing badly.
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes