Skip A Traitor Among the Chiss

Hi All, is there anyway I can skip A Traitor Among the Chiss as I can’t get through it, I was a big player of this game but gave up after playing this flash point, is there any way to skip it as I just can’t be bothered to try it any more.

Hi All, is there anyway I can skip A Traitor Among the Chiss as I can’t get through it, I was a big player of this game but gave up after playing this flash point, is there any way to skip it as I just can’t be bothered to try it any more.

Exactly where are you struggling?

Also, what spec are you playing? And how high is your companion?

Getting your companion as high as possible is a start, and also the first two bosses of Chiss are melee-hostile; if you are playing melee in Chiss, for the first boss, kill at least one of the tank droids after the security droids. For the second boss, adds go first in the first two phases and please, get back up in the final phase when the electric cross shows up.

Given that in the [sOLO] mode for advancing the story, you *must* have Raina Temple as your companion, be sure (if you aren't an Agent) to bring *lots* of Imperial Memorabilia gifts (10K credits each for purple Grade 5 from one of the Companion Gifts vendors on the Fleet) and give them to her before you set off. (Do the same if you are an Agent that didn't train up her Influence rank during the class story, or who started directly at level 60, since she will be rank 1.)

When fighting the first boss (the droid at the end of the segment in town, just before you go into the cave thing), make sure to *always* kill the pair of small security droid adds whenever they pop up. The "Tank Droids" are less important, but you must not leave the security droids alive.

And move out of circle markers on the floor, and stay in healing range of Raina, and if necessary run through the blue healing stations scattered around the edge of the battlefield.

But if you really want to skip it, you can, but it will *also* skip the Nathema Conspiracy segment of the story (and an important question that you can ask Lana or Theron if you are romancing either of them). Go to your class ship's mission console and begin "Jedi Under Siege" by taking the "Inflection Point" mission.

Make sure you are on Solo mode....... I know. Ofc. you are on Solo mode. Do you have a GesusDroid ?

In 5.0 onward there are no Jesus-droids as have been the case on older SMs. So Chiss doesn't have a Jesus-droid, and Nathema won't have it either, and in Meridian Tau/Anri respectively may act as if one when you are running Meridian for story but in any subsequent SM runs you won't have anything else beyond you and your comp.

You could try queueing for Veteran mode through group finder. I believe that that counts, but whether or not it would be easier for you is another question.

Good luck with that - anytime it pops, half the group drops before anyone zones into the instance.