Blood Hunt MM

did i miss something in the patch notes?

the enrage timer of the first boss used to be 3:25 now its 4:25....

we are getting to a point, where you can just put up loot crates in the flashpoints instead of bosses...

i want real mm fps.. i mean like mm ops difficulty...

There is no challenging 4 man content in the game and this is a shame :(

Are Umbara, Chiss, Nathema equally easy to you (in MM)? Meridian MM (either faction)?

If so, please be mindful that not many players can even clear these, even after these three were nerfed in 6.0 (but unevenly so). Maybe it's because of the influx of new/returning players, but the collective playing skill is all over the place: for each player that can clear, say, Umbara MM with the bonus boss (or Meridian MM on either faction) there is at least one other player that can only run 1.0-era MMs, and yet another one that can only run Hammer (and RR if that player can somewhat decently play a stealther) and struggle at best to run anything else.

For what I know the Blood Hunt nerf may well be unintentional, and probably caused by a typo in the code.

so what?

not everybody can clear brontes nim.... and not everybody has to....

challenging 4 man content would be great...

why does everybody need to be able to clear everything?

why cater only special snowflakes?

would you also say mm ops should be doable for everybody?

real nightmare fps would be great.. without a finder, so that you have to build your own group and walk in on your own... no idot lottery = more fun.

they should nerf the loot in mm fps or buff it in other content so that not everybody "needs" to do it.... et voila... there would be a game mode with people who actually want to play the content and who are not there to only get loot

Personally I'd go the loot buff route. PvP is the content that most needs a loot buff, and other content such as the Eternal Championship, Star Fortresses, and uprisings should also receive loot buffs.

However, I also suggested a FP queue split along difficulty lines in the past, in which case the current loot tables would be applied to the advanced queue and the basic queue (which includes many of the 1.0 FPs and Kuat) would get a loot nerf (however, Kuat would have the mini-bosses drop gear, alongside other mini-bosses in other FPs that currently don't drop any). Sure, the advanced queue would take longer to pop, but that's because low-skill players would be much less likely to enter the advanced queue.

As long as all mm FP's are in the same random FP pot, they all should be fairly equal in how hard they are. I know they're not, but making some of the harder ones even harder is just not the right way to go.

Now, i can agree that harder 4 man content would be nice, but if we want some FP's to be harder they should have a bracket for themselves. Back in time we had tier 2 FP's or whatever they were called, we could do that again.

Alternatively make NiM FP's.

Alternatively make NiM FP's.

Yes please.

All FPs are so easy now you can carry 1 bad dps through Umbara Endboss and Meridian Bonus Boss.

And when are they reducing the stacks in the Chiss FP? It´s so boring right now.

As much as I'd like to say that collective playing skill has been deteriorating because of new players gained, not sure NiM FPs would be even viable, even if you needed to do so only via premades.

On the one hand the newer FPs, are hard enough to turn a significant chunk of the player base away in VM (to say nothing of MM). On the other hand, we have people that feel even Umbara or Meridian are somewhat faceroll-able even in MM, but I would readily concede they are a minority.

Yes please.

All FPs are so easy now you can carry 1 bad dps through Umbara Endboss and Meridian Bonus Boss.

And when are they reducing the stacks in the Chiss FP? It´s so boring right now.

Which bonus boss, pub or imp? Because the pub one is much easier than the imp one so long as the good DPS is ranged. (Honestly nearly all the bad experiences I had with Meridian, Pub or Imp, always had to involve two MDPS, or at least one - Meridian is very melee-hostile, and Chiss too)

Imp. Pub is so easy I don´t count that.

you can actually 2 man meridian imp... companions dont take damage from anything in there...

1 tank 1 dps and 2 lvl 1 healer companions is enough...

Edited by Opiklo