*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

Nee-Elder

I played for a couple months in 2015 and decided to give it a go again now that I have more time - that means that realistically I am a total noob. I'm planning to start with level 1s and delete my old toons, as soon as I figure out how to transfer money from old to new toon.

I'd like to join your guild please. I play EST. Character name is Xolazu.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I played for a couple months in 2015 and decided to give it a go again now that I have more time - that means that realistically I am a total noob. I'm planning to start with level 1s and delete my old toons, as soon as I figure out how to transfer money from old to new toon.

I'd like to join your guild please. I play EST. Character name is Xolazu.

Glad we were able to get you invited !

I am a pretty new player and was looking for a guild. I am on the republic side and if you are willing to add me my ign is Braekseli. Also I'm on star forge

Says "name doesn't exist" in-game. /shrug

/salute

Bria SWGer here

Always nice to see/meet another fellow SWG player ! :ph_cheers:

New player here,interested in joining your Imp guild,IGN is Nefertara

Unfortunately you didn't reply (or didn't see) any of my in-game 'whispers' . Then you sent me in-game MAIL saying how you joined another guild. Oh well, best of luck and have fun! :ph_use_the_force:

Very interested in joining this guild. I am an old-school SWG player looking for a guild to bring a little life to the game. The in-game name is Heaveii. .

hi there , i added your 'Heaveii' name to my 'friend-list' in-game a few days ago but haven't see you online SWTOR yet any day. Hopefully we'll connect sometime soon yep. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have an extra republic character i'd like to get into your guild.

Weren't you already in our guild before lol ? Anyways, what in-game name is your extra Republic character?

At what time roughly do you get on to get an invite? .

Impossible to answer , since RL is unpredictable.

Better method (that most recruits & members use to great success since 2011 when we formed) is to just either add MY in-game names (see my OP) to your 'friend list' and/or let me know your in-game names for my friend list.

I login at least 2 to 3 times per day, everyday for past 10+ years ....but i also have 14 different toons on each faction lol , so yeah i can't really give you "roughly" times sorry. :cool:

Sorry for the late reply. I have never been a member, but you may remember me from SWG. I was the guy selling you the ISO's when you were going for the Blackwing Rancor mutation there at the end. Was in -VF- for the longest and lastly DOGMA guilds.

The toon im trying to join with is Dude Mcduder. I added both your "Nee" toons to friends list.

Edited by EdratLightindark

Sorry for the late reply. I have never been a member, but you may remember me from SWG. I was the guy selling you the ISO's when you were going for the Blackwing Rancor mutation there at the end. Was in -VF- for the longest and lastly DOGMA guilds.

The toon im trying to join with is Dude Mcduder. I added both your "Nee" toons to friends list.

ohhhh YES of course i remember you now ! /cheer

Anyways, i added your in-game name to my 'friend list' , but you didn't mention which FACTION lol ( although it looks like the Republic side? )

Hope to catch ya online SWTOR soon yep . :sy_galaxy:

• 3 weeks later...

If y'all are still recruiting I'm interested in joining as a more casual player. My current main is my Smuggler "Mathreck" who I'm still playing through the story on. I've been a player off and on since the beta but have been wanting to come back to play through the newer story content as well as some group content I've missed out on.

Primarily on in the late evenings/early AM but will be on moreso in the evenings starting next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Sup,

My name is Shraken, but in SWTOR I go as Stealth-Cheeseburger. I played this game from beta.... though I will admit it has been mostly on and off over the past few years cuzz BIO-WARE DOSENT LIKE PVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But all that BS aside, I just so happen to be in the market for a guild such as this. When and if someone important comes across this post, give me a yell. Until then, FIX PVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shraken/Stealth-Cheeseburger

• 1 month later...
Hello. I'm also interested in a currently active guild such as this. I have added you to my friends list for now. I will mainly be on Rageomatic as I get back into the swing of things. Hope to see you on soon.

Glad you were able to join and hope you been having fun!

If y'all are still recruiting I'm interested in joining as a more casual player. My current main is my Smuggler "Mathreck" who I'm still playing through the story on. I've been a player off and on since the beta but have been wanting to come back to play through the newer story content as well as some group content I've missed out on..

I sent you multiple whispers & MAILS in-game but never heard back. /shrug

Hi i would be interested in joining you guys if you are still looking for members

Unfortunately you didn't post your IGN & faction (see my OP) . But yeah, as i've stated a few other times within this thread, we are always still looking for members (that fit) . Always. ;)

My name is Shraken, but in SWTOR I go as Stealth-Cheeseburger. I played this game from beta.... though I will admit it has been mostly on and off over the past few years cuzz BIO-WARE DOSENT LIKE PVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But all that BS aside, I just so happen to be in the market for a guild such as this. When and if someone important comes across this post, give me a yell.

Based on your other thread: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=997915 .... it looks like you might be "in the market" for a slightly different type of guild & vibe. :ph_lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

For anyone else still reading this....

Despite the recent unfortunate (yet predictable) announcement from BIOWARE: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9986878#edit9986878 ....we are still both quite active and seeking more like-minded members.

Just like we've been doing since 2011 beta. :D

See my OP on page 1 for more info yep. :ph_use_the_force:

Edited by Nee-Elder

• 1 month later...

You have responded in a number of threads including mine. Honestly saying it might not be a great fit though encouraging me to try. Maybe that time has come. What I said I hoped for in a different thread was:

"I am looking mostly for three things in a guild in this order of importance.

1. Active chat. Typed chat apart from whatever voice chat there may be. Not constant chatter but people talking in the /guild channel more often that once every 3 hours. Or less.

2. Some people on off-hours. I am usually on during the day weekdays as well as other times.

3. Some older people. I've been in too many guilds where not a single person is as old as my daughter (around 30)."

I know you said your guild might be too quiet. How about the other two points. Thanks.

Edited by istvana

Hi, Im interested in joining your guild on the empire side. My IGN is Natalie Rhodes. .

Still haven't seen you online in-game yet, but i'll keep checking everyday !

----------------------------

You have responded in a number of threads including mine. Honestly saying it might not be a great fit though encouraging me to try. Maybe that time has come. What I said I hoped for in a different thread was:

"I am looking mostly for three things in a guild in this order of importance.

1. Active chat. Typed chat apart from whatever voice chat there may be. Not constant chatter but people talking in the /guild channel more often that once every 3 hours. Or less.

2. Some people on off-hours. I am usually on during the day weekdays as well as other times.

3. Some older people. I've been in too many guilds where not a single person is as old as my daughter (around 30)."

I know you said your guild might be too quiet. How about the other two points. .

hi there, so as to your point #1 : Our members chat whenever they feel compelled. Sometimes it might be every 3 seconds. Sometimes every "3 hours" . Sometimes who-the-heck-knows lol i never bother counting such things. Nor would i ever be swayed to play either way, particularly since lots of players actually like to turn OFF all chat tabs completely....so they can simply enjoy the game. ;)

As to your point #2: Again, i don't bother calculating such things, since i've been GM for over 10 years now and my brain would probably explode if i tried to calculate such things lol . We've had members from all over planet Earth, various time-zones, but people login whenever they feel like it. Totally out of my control and typically it all depends upon how fun SWTOR is to them. ( 'Star Forge' server is considered USA primetime dominated though. )

And finally as to your point #3: Sorry to sound like a broken record here but.... i honestly have no idea, nor interest, in what our member "ages" are. Couldn't care less tbh. What we care about in our guild(s) is: Attitude, Personality, & Temperment.

We're a very chill crew, with a very low-key & free *vibe* . Usually, players that are too needy or overly dramatic don't like our guild(s) . Conversely, usually players that are calm & helpful love our guild(s) . This is one of the main reasons we're still here in SWTOR since 2011 beta.

---------------

Best bet is to try us out for a few days/weeks and see if it's the right fit , especially with all THIS: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9998308#edit9998308 coming up on February 15th....when both the game and our 2 guilds will obviously see a massive increase in overall activity.

Or....people will hate the 7.0 Revamp of SWTOR and we'll see mass cancellations & exodus. Who knows?

Always in motion, the future is. :csw_yoda:

Edited by Nee-Elder

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the quick reply.

No problem, even if i'm guessing it wasn't exactly the type of reply you were expecting (nor wanted lol ) . /tip-hat

----------------------

For anyone else still reading this thread....

********A NEW 7.0 ERA OF SWTOR HAS BEGUN: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1001273 ....and here: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1001262 ..... AND, just like we've been here since 2011 BETA of the game , we are indeed still here alive & thriving. :D

Please see my OP on page 1 of this 'recruitment' thread for more info yep. :ph_use_the_force:

*also see 7.0 'known issues BUGS list' here: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1001332

Edited by Nee-Elder