Turn it off!!!

Turn off the subscription!!!!

Gawd....it's soooooo effin' difficult to end the subscription. I've been trying for months now.

Where's that money coming from? Not my bank card. And my old bank card was removed months ago.

There's no money in the Steam account.......where's that money coming from????

i WOULD like to renew later in the year when i have time to play - but i don't need the subscription in the summer when i'm out doing outdoor stuff. I STIIL haven't found this (alleged) end subscription button. I don't think it really exists.

However....i DO think this is one of those instances where, when i DO return to re-subscribe,

they'll jump out of a Sarlacc with a past due bill.

Turn off the subscription!!!! NOW!!!

Turn off the subscription!!!!

Gawd....it's soooooo effin' difficult to end the subscription. I've been trying for months now.

Where's that money coming from? Not my bank card. And my old bank card was removed months ago.

There's no money in the Steam account.......where's that money coming from????

i WOULD like to renew later in the year when i have time to play - but i don't need the subscription in the summer when i'm out doing outdoor stuff. I STIIL haven't found this (alleged) end subscription button. I don't think it really exists.

However....i DO think this is one of those instances where, when i DO return to re-subscribe,

they'll jump out of a Sarlacc with a past due bill.

Turn off the subscription!!!! NOW!!!

There are two end-subscription buttons, but you can only see one of them, depending on how you subscribed:

** If you subscribed through the SWTOR website **

In the subscription page on the My SWTOR section, scroll way down to the bottom.

** If you subscribed through Steam **

Go to your account details *on*the*Steam*website* and you will be able to manage your through-Steam subscriptions. Cancel it from there.