Sale Runs for NiM Ops, Titles, Mounts, achievements

Hi, my name is Pres, I'm from Star Forge and lead a sales group here. We offer all raid achievements (at highest difficulty) (16m included, wait time expected)

Here is a link to my discord: https://discord.gg/dnrkSSaHsw

This is my discord account: @PK|35#5489

Below will be prices, I'll make things as easy to read as possible. Each item will be listed under the raid it comes from. Prices are in credits, I don't do RMT. Wait times for sales are generally 1-2 weeks depending on the run.

Side note as well, WE DO NOT ACCOUNT SHARE

Dread Fortress (Nightmare Mode)

Brontes + Wings: 10,000,000,000

Timed Run + Title "Gate Crasher Name" + Wings: 13,000,000,000

Full Run + Timer + Wings: 17,000,000,000

Full Run + Wings (16m): 25,000,000,000

Dread Palace (Nightmare Mode)

Council + Rancor: 10,000,000,000

Timed Run + "Dread Master Name" + Rancor: 13,000,000,000

Full Run + Timer: 17,000,000,000

Full Run + Rancor (16m): 25,000,000,000

Scum and Villainy (Nightmare Mode)

Titan 6 mount is only a chance drop

Styrak + Titan 6 Mount: 16,000,000,000

Timed Run + Title "Dragonslayer Name" + Titan 6 Mount: 20,000,000,000

- Two attempts of Styrak will be allowed for the mount

Full Run + Timer: 23,000,000,000

Full Run (16m): 30,000,000,000

Explosive Conflict (Nightmare Mode)

Avalanche tank is only a chance drop

Kephess: 10,000,000,000

Timed Run + Title "Warstalker Name": 13,000,000,000

Full Run + Timer: 17,000,000,000

Full Run (16m): 35,000,000,000

Terror From Beyond (Nightmare Mode)

Helix Hyperpod is only a chance drop

Terror + Helix Hyperpod: 12,000,000,000

Timed Run + Title "Name from Beyond" + Helix Hyperpod: 14,000,000,000

- Two hyperpod attempts will be allowed before you have to requeue

Full Run + Timer: 18,000,000,000

Full Run (16m): 25,000,000,000

Valley of the Machine Gods (Veteran Mode)

Full Clear: 7,000,000,000

Full Clear (16m): 25,000,000,000

Par 3 Achievement - 1,000,000,000

Valley of the Machine Gods (Nightmare Mode)

Izax + Wings of the Dragon + Title "Slayer of the Machine Gods": 18,000,000,000

Timed Run + Title "Destruction Incarnate": 30,000,000,000

Full Clear (With Timer): 44,000,000,000

Full Clear (16m): 50,000,000,000

Nature of Progress (Hard Mode)

Full Clear: 7,000,000,000

- Add any mark of mastery (8m VM Only Achievements): 2,000,000,000

- Achievements include all other available besides "I Guess We Win?"

- Add any mark of mastery (16m VM Only Achievements): 4,000,000,000

- Achievements include "Probably Impossible"

Nature of Progress (Nightmare Mode) - Apex Vanguard in 8m NiM as well as Timed Runs are Unavailable

Apex Vanguard + Title "The Dxun Reaper": 20,000,000,000

Achievements "A Dxun Style Barbeque" and "Mathematically Impossible": 14,000,000,000 EACH

- Titles "Delicious" and "The Transcended"

Timed Run + Titles "The Apex Predator" and "The True Apex Predator": 35,000,000,000

Full Clear (With Both Timed Runs): 60,000,000,000

- Add "Tour De Beast" or "Picky Eater": 4,000,000,000 EACH

Full Clear (16m): 100,000,000,000

The R-4 Anomaly (Story/Veteran Mode) - NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE

Prices will most likely change based on difficulty/length of the raid

Dommy Mommy: 20,000,000,000

Full Clear: 40,000,000,000

Temple of Sacrifice (Hard Mode)

Revan + Title "Name the Revanchist": 7,000,000,000

Full Clear: 10,000,000,000

The Ravagers (Hard Mode)

Full Clear: 10,000,000,000

Geonosian Queen (Hard Mode)

Kill: 7,000,000,000

Kill (16m): 18,000,000,000

Colossal Monolith (Hard Mode)

Kill + "Of the Ruined World" Title: 10,000,000,000

Toborro's Courtyard (Hard Mode)

Kill + "Furious" Title: 7,000,000,000

Hateful Entity

Crest + "The Eternal Warrior" Title: 10,000,000,000

For hateful we sell to 4 buyers at a time, if you are pubside you may have a long wait, you may buy multiple spots to make this go by faster

Other Services

Streams turn off - 4,000,000,000

- Requesting this means we will not stream for the duration of your sales

- If you are doing multiple sales per day, you only pay this per sale day

Queue Skip - Price of Run x 3 :Crystal:

- Example: Request Crest of the Dreadmaster (10,000,000,000) : Queue Skipped Price - 30,000,000,000

- Queue skip does not give you someone else's spot in a run. If you purchase this option, you likely will be scheduled for either that week or the week after

This is all I do, if something you want isn't there, or are wondering when certain achievements will become available, you can DM me.

Edited by AMAirlines
Price updates

It seems a bit "unethical" to "buy" an OPs or achievement run. It basically makes the achievements essentially worthless. I mean, you go to your buddies and say "Woohoo, I got carried through an OP! Ain't I special." 😁

But, oh well, whatever floats your speeder. 🙄

Edited by JediQuaker

It seems a bit "unethical" to "buy" an OPs or achievement run. It basically makes the achievements essentially worthless. I mean, you go to your buddies and say "Woohoo, I got carried through an OP! Ain't I special." 😁

I mean most people don't really see it that way, patches like 3.0 basically devalued all the old nim content already, 5.10/6.0/white damage fixes also made everything a bit too easy. I see no issue in buying runs at any point, especially since the majority of buyers just want cosmetics.

There is a big difference on what goes on there. There are people who do have the capabilities to be a fair member of a raid team and beat the bosses themselves, yet due to RL they are not able to raid 4 times a week from 8 pm. Thus they want to complete the content. Its much different if one just stucks at start and if one greatly contributes to the kill and just "rents" the group.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I re-subscribed to try the game again. It seems I am done with mmos as selling carries invalidates the content yet in the new landscape of things it's all over. Enjoy your digital currencies that I for one will never see in a game i used to try to play.

I re-subscribed to try the game again. It seems I am done with mmos as selling carries invalidates the content yet in the new landscape of things it's all over. Enjoy your digital currencies that I for one will never see in a game i used to try to play.

saleruns of pve content has been a thing since the start of the game, sorry to see a new player leave tho

I almost gave up on SWTOR and MMOs in general for the same reason. Albeit for other reasons as well.

At least sale runs give me the opportunity to do the content at all, specifically in regard to SWTOR due to its low population and player participation. So it's both a good and bad thing, really.

Why bother at all, though? It's hard to leave something you genuinely enjoy, and SWTOR will always offer me the right ingredients when it comes to what I desire in a game, regardless of any caveats; I feel the need to divulge myself in an online environment to combat boredom and isolation, even if I don't blend well with other people; I already have most achievements in the game, even almost fifty percent of Operations achievements. The only ones lower than that are Flashpoints. I just need to push a little further; I'm rich, apparently.

So yeah, it'd be rather weird for me to truly give up on SWTOR despite how much time, effort, and money I put into it over the years just because of one or two things. I should be doing raids the proper way. I know I am good enough. But it's either this or nothing at all. I guess I am just a sucker for SWTOR.

With all that being said, I will still advocate for the development team to either make said content more approachable or stop developing it entirely. That either means nerfing the content, making it solo-able, remove level scaling, or from here onward, no more Master Mode Operations. But they probably won't do that, nor will they address the inflated GTN prices, because of the money they must be making from people buying and selling Cartel Coins for carries. Yeah, I'm partially to blame. Sue me.

Edited by ForfiniteStories

I agree with much of what critical posters wrote here. I wish that (like in some other MMOS that are well maintained) people responsible for game development and player community would prevent this from happening - even if it takes some effort to track this ingame (it is possible though, if you really mean it) it should definitely not be possible to post something like this on the official forums of the game as it has a negative impact on the game and its players.

I agree with much of what critical posters wrote here. I wish that (like in some other MMOS that are well maintained) people responsible for game development and player community would prevent this from happening - even if it takes some effort to track this ingame (it is possible though, if you really mean it) it should definitely not be possible to post something like this on the official forums of the game as it has a negative impact on the game and its players.

guess you haven't tried out many other MMO games or multiplayer online games considering boosting and sale runs for vanity items is basically the case in all of them

guess you haven't tried out many other MMO games or multiplayer online games considering boosting and sale runs for vanity items is basically the case in all of them

A lot and some have it, and everyone hates it. They are explicitly forbidden und prosecuted in BDO and unheard of in LOTRO afaik. Yeah you have them in the likes of WOW and ESO, but that doesn't make the idea any better. You have all the reasons why it messes up a game's environment laid out in this thread. I hope devs will someday act on it.

A lot and some have it, and everyone hates it. They are explicitly forbidden und prosecuted in BDO and unheard of in LOTRO afaik. Yeah you have them in the likes of WOW and ESO, but that doesn't make the idea any better. You have all the reasons why it messes up a game's environment laid out in this thread. I hope devs will someday act on it.

do you have any statistics to back up your claims that "everyone hates it" or are you simply attributing your own opinion to everyone else? Lets just settle that boosting is a thing in lotro, eso and bdo, naturally in the case of the first two to a smaller degree due to the very small player base but in BDO there are loads of different forms of boosting, not just raid and although aspects of it is against ToS that hasn't stopped some groups from running it for years without any punishments. In the biggest MMO games WoW and FF, boost, in particular, raid boosting are very common, not just for the cutting edge/curve but for other achievements, gear, vanity items and several hundred other things.

It has no impact for anyone else, neither in a negative nor in a positive way, I understand that there are some elitist players that want to gatekeep the rewards from the hardest content, that's fair and understandable, but it's not realistic that everyone will have that opinion. And since next to all endgame PvE content can easily be seven manned, gatekeeping due to the difficulty seems... dare I say a bit naive?

edit. just notice you are on Tulak Hord, thought i would just highlight that your server has the largest amount of sales groups and they all seem to prosper, so probably a high amount of buyers as well, so you seem very lonely up on that high horse

Edited by RikuvonDrake

do you have any statistics to back up your claims that "everyone hates it" or are you simply attributing your own opinion to everyone else? Lets just settle that boosting is a thing in lotro, eso and bdo, naturally in the case of the first two to a smaller degree due to the very small player base but in BDO there are loads of different forms of boosting, not just raid and although aspects of it is against ToS that hasn't stopped some groups from running it for years without any punishments. In the biggest MMO games WoW and FF, boost, in particular, raid boosting are very common, not just for the cutting edge/curve but for other achievements, gear, vanity items and several hundred other things.

It has no impact for anyone else, neither in a negative nor in a positive way, I understand that there are some elitist players that want to gatekeep the rewards from the hardest content, that's fair and understandable, but it's not realistic that everyone will have that opinion. And since next to all endgame PvE content can easily be seven manned, gatekeeping due to the difficulty seems... dare I say a bit naive?

edit. just notice you are on Tulak Hord, thought i would just highlight that your server has the largest amount of sales groups and they all seem to prosper, so probably a high amount of buyers as well, so you seem very lonely up on that high horse

I'm way to bad a player to be elitist, my friend :-) I don't want to rewrite the whole thread, as the arguments why it is bad for players are already in there and easy to comprehend if one is inclined to do so.

Of course sellers and buyers like the system, otherwise there wouldn't be sellers and buyers. But that doesn't prove it's a brilliant idea the same way as my claiming "everyone" hates it ;-)

Let me be a bit more precise on that: I've discussed sales runs with a lot of people in a lot of different games, especially in the guilds I've been in, sometimes also considering if we should do it or not. What I meant is that the people I thought had good knowledge of said games, a supportive and constructive attitude and a way better understanding of how online communities work than I do, tended to come to the same conclusion: Bad idea. Point taken that this is still subjective, but I think that when you look at how reward systems in a game are designed and assuming that people who designed them didn't do it half-heartedly, it has repercussions to undermine those systems. In a positive fantasy you might even get players to help each other reaching certain goals that are not yet attainable to them instead of selling them the reward. But that's probably an old f***'s unrealistic humanistic ideals.

I still think that decreasing the chance of that happening is not a brilliant idea and I will not ever participate in it and will always be happy if it's prevented.

I remember how SWTOR player community was, before these things started happening on German Servers (you're right, that those are especially active on that, which is just because German players suck at the game in the first place ;-) ) and I can assure you it didn't help one bit. There's numerous reasons why some things became more and more meaningless and the game's experience arbitrary, but, as in any other online game, it has a lot to do with the people actually playing the game. It takes a lot of experience to get designing the framework for online communities right in the first place and, maybe even more so, how you act in that framework as you go along. Both determine the game's experience as a whole and thus for every single player much more than you might think if you look at a game just in terms of its coded content. It makes a big difference what you do with posts like the OP or not, if you comment on it or not, if you just let it pass through.

Edited by Ardarell_Solo

I agree there are good arguments on both sides but as with all similar discussions, it seems the ones involved already dug themselves too deep of a trench to get out of, I don't really care what people think about sales runs and different types of boosts. if you don't like them thats all good, then don't buy them or do them, but I don't really understand the idea of trying to limit how other people are allowed to play a game that they pay for, in particular, if they are doing nothing that's against the rules :jawa_eek: which is the case in more or less all online games

people I thought had good knowledge of said games, a supportive and constructive attitude and a way better understanding of how online communities work than I do, tended to come to the same conclusion: Bad idea

I see, so a small minority should dictate how the vast majority are allowed to play the game? sounds pretty elitist and gatekeeping to me:jawa_angel:

how about you just let all players play the game the way that they want, it doesn't impact you in a negative way so i don't get why its such a big deal that you want to gatekeep them away from whats essentially cosmetic items with no resell value

I'm not dictating anyone anything, I just believe that there are several good reasons to respect the way professionals have designed a game's reward system. If you believe in paying for stuff that's all yours and you're certainly not alone with that. Let me be totally clear: Everyone can have their own opinion and act upon it. They just have to live with what other people think of that opinion and the behaviour that's derived from it.

More clever people than me have shown how underminig a reward system is bad for long term motivation of a player community as a whole. Which is why this

it doesn't impact you in a negative way
is not true, if you look at it from a broader, long term perspective. Of course one singular sale run doesn't do anything to a player who's not even involved. But the possibility of doing them changes the game's environment as a whole and thus for everyone. It's certainly easy to call BS on that and ridicule it, as it's not so obvious. That doesn't make it less true or relevant.

In my opinion anyone participating in stuff like that is contributing to a community based game deteriorating. If you and anyone else choses to still do it, well, agreed: it's a free country. I just take the freedom to call people out on that. Accordingly you're all free to not care about that either. ^^

I just believe that there are several good reasons to respect the way professionals have designed a game's reward system

This is a great point when you combine it with the developers introduction of something called "Crystal of Nightmare Fury", if you check the link there is a lot of good information on what it does inside an operation instance. :jawa_tongue: As well as the several years during which the majority of the current operations were 5-10 levels below what players were and as such were easily clearable with half, or less, of the intended group size. The professionals (developers) in this case, who have access to all the player data and statistics we can only dream of seeing, seem to all agree (across hundreds if not thousands of online games) that has some sort of player organized sale run or boosting feature. :jawa_eek:

So looking at it from a broader and more long term perspective, the developers seem to think it's perfectly fine for someone who wants to, for example, roleplay a dread master but doesn't enjoy raids to buy the Dread Master title from a bunch of players who likes raids. You thinking that's unfair is totally fine, but trying to claim that few such cases have some major impact on the community is just reaching and more importantly, impossible to actually prove or measure :jawa_angel:

Edited by RikuvonDrake

This is a great point when you combine it with the developers introduction of something called "Crystal of Nightmare Fury", if you check the link there is a lot of good information on what it does inside an operation instance. :jawa_tongue: As well as the several years during which the majority of the current operations were 5-10 levels below what players were and as such were easily clearable with half, or less, of the intended group size. The professionals (developers) in this case, who have access to all the player data and statistics we can only dream of seeing, seem to all agree (across hundreds if not thousands of online games) that has some sort of player organized sale run or boosting feature. :jawa_eek:

So looking at it from a broader and more long term perspective, the developers seem to think it's perfectly fine for someone who wants to, for example, roleplay a dread master but doesn't enjoy raids to buy the Dread Master title from a bunch of players who likes raids. You thinking that's unfair is totally fine, but trying to claim that few such cases have some major impact on the community is just reaching and more importantly, impossible to actually prove or measure :jawa_angel:

That's all pure polemics.

• 1 month later...

I was in a group recently that tried many times to start the run for the ``creast``,,,each time we always 1-2 new people so had to start obviously doing DT till they got the masks,,this alone proves who is willing to stick it out,,then just seeing who stays for TfB hm for the dreadfull,,at this point depending who stays,how many wipes etc,,can be around 1-2hr mark of the night of constant wacking the keys as we can call it,,we brake for a while before starting SnV,,in every attempt I have done this is where fatigue,arguments and infighting starts,,especially if 1 person announces what where doing in Allies chat,,then the flooding starts of elitist sale runners,,I wont go into detail,,I myself passed the 1st boss many times,,but we always fail at Titan6 at around 20-13%,,my point in all this,,I do have the money to buy pretty much a full run,,,I have all I need,,my cc`s just pill up cause I rarely use them,,I made my money a while ago selling crate-o-matics i found,,but rarely spend any credits,,But I always wanted to try these parts of the game on my own with similar people,,,but time issues,,the fact that it does take a long time to actually get to Hatefull,,our 1st try this summer took us 6hrs to get to Titan6,,now my last attempt with good players took 2 hrs from Tfbhm to SnvNim but again,,we wipe during the grenade,,,lately I have ben thinking of actually doing the `pay` the run,,cause as i do love the attemps,,just barely getting there is frustrating,,and seeing new players with 1k-3k achivos with both wings and the creast is a bit disapointing...

my 2cents on why some end up just paying outright,,,

EasyAndy

Star Forge