Top 4 the strongest non-force users class according the lore

osorm

What are the top 4 strongest classes according the lore ?

Lets clasify:

- Most influencial

1. Imperial agent

2. Trooper

3. Bounty hunter

4. Smuggler

- Best combat capabilities to face any enemy (even Jedi/sith)

1. Bounty hunter (mandalorian)

2. Trooper

3. Imperial agente

4. Smugler

What are the top 4 strongest classes according the lore ?

Lets clasify:

- Most influencial

1. Imperial agent

2. Trooper

3. Bounty hunter

4. Smuggler

- Best combat capabilities to face any enemy (even Jedi/sith)

1. Bounty hunter (mandalorian)

2. Trooper

3. Imperial agente

4. Smugler

Strongest? Bounty hunter pyrotech, without question.

About influncial?.. huh this is a tough one, but deffo no.1 is not agent. What exactly does he acomplishes? The BH wins The Great Hunt.. The smuggler finds the truth about a galactic legend, Nok Drayen and even meets him. But agent.. sorry but agent is a grunt who does the job of a grunt and on Corellia becomes one.

The agent goes crazy and hears voices, much like Commander Gargun in BH story. So sorry, but being nuts is not "influencial"..

Strongest? Bounty hunter pyrotech, without question.

About influncial?.. huh this is a tough one, but deffo no.1 is not agent. What exactly does he acomplishes? The BH wins The Great Hunt.. The smuggler finds the truth about a galactic legend, Nok Drayen and even meets him. But agent.. sorry but agent is a grunt who does the job of a grunt and on Corellia becomes one.

The agent goes crazy and hears voices, much like Commander Gargun in BH story. So sorry, but being nuts is not "influencial"..

Takes down the Star Cabal. The group that's been running things from the shadows (you know, the group Nok Drayen was a part of).

Even goes so far as to stop Jadus from doing what Jadus would've done. Which would've changed the Empire. So Agent helps keep the status quo there.

As for voices, if I recall, if one lets X go, it's his voice you hear through an implant he leaves in you (been forever since I ran that way as all my Agents since, have stayed loyal to the Empire until the Empire betrays the Agent) and the voices are you rationalizing what's happening to you, if you killed X (just played through the story again in the last week, and that's what the dialogue says).

This is me saying it as someone who isn't the biggest fan of the Agent storyline. However, it imo feels much more influential than any of the other non force using classes.

Smuggler never felt influential and it may be my favorite non force using class for the jokes alone.