Question about the crew skill missions window

DaemonCaedo

I've maxxed my artifice, but I have a couple of questions about it that I haven't found a clear answer about. When I open the crew missions, it automatically opens to level 11 (which is annoying and I've seen mentioned a lot) but the drop down window for levels will only go up to level 10. There's no level 11 that I can select without closing and reopening the window.. is that how it's supposed to be?

Also, the level 11 missions are only for artifacts and crystals, is the only way to get the actual crafting mats (standard veda cloth) to buy them from the materials vendor once you're at level 11? All the other levels had missions for them.

I've maxxed my artifice, but I have a couple of questions about it that I haven't found a clear answer about. When I open the crew missions, it automatically opens to level 11 (which is annoying and I've seen mentioned a lot) but the drop down window for levels will only go up to level 10. There's no level 11 that I can select without closing and reopening the window.. is that how it's supposed to be?

Also, the level 11 missions are only for artifacts and crystals, is the only way to get the actual crafting mats (standard veda cloth) to buy them from the materials vendor once you're at level 11? All the other levels had missions for them.

There's one mission for those materials. It *is* there, but I believe it only gives the green/blue/purple materials (premium/prototype/artifact).